REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Rock in Roma, Rome, Italy, 6-JUL-2010

you're most welcome Netina :wub2:

oh I didn't know you didn't come! :(

I was sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you, and now I know why

I really looking forward to meeting you too. I hope we get to meet some time soon:)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody jump!

Thank you, Mari!! I didn't see this earlier. I love it how he can make the whole audience jump :mf_lustslow:

thank you so much for your videos Marina and Nina:flowers2: I was feeling really sad that I had to cancel my Rome trip but watching your vids has managed to cheer me up:wub2:

I'm sorry you had to cancel! I didn't know that, and I was thinking if you are there, we have never met in real life.

My vids:

Relax:

SITM:

Blue Eyes:

Kick Ass:

Rain:

Happy Ending:

BIOTG:

OMS:

WAG:

Toy Boy (love those flowers!!!!!! :wub2:)

Lollipop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP5fXWrcaA

And Death March, only a small clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X10Xn09vEo

Nina, you´re killing me with your vids but it´s a beautiful way to die!!! Thank you so much!!! :thumb_yello:

Here's my report:

First of all...the hot...the queue was like hell...12 hours under a hot and burning sun...no shadow (except for a small and crowdy space) and I almost fainted during the show (no because Mika was shirtless of course :teehee: but cause of the heat :shocked:!)

So, the queue was long and hard but, in the end, I was in the 1st row central...best place ever for a short person!

Mika was on fire (and this time for the heat and for the energy :mf_rosetinted:!), his voice was strong and powerful for the whole gig, no mistakes, he slipped only once at the beginning of the show (cause of the sloping moon on stage). The band was very excited too, Mika - Imma and Jimmy were great as usual together...jokes...dance...very funny!

I love the killing-the-band-part even more now!

The songlist made me happy because he sang Toy Boy and I LOVE this song! I was a bit scared about OMS because maybe the crowd wouldn't appreciate it..but...the result was AMAZING...everyone was amazed, Mika did a great performance, I was so touched :wub2:!

After the gig we waited a lot and we were worried that Mika would not show....even the police told us he had already left (don't trust police anymore :naughty::roftl:)...but...then he showed up! Beautiful and very relaxed! I told that we rented a van to reach Udine gig and he was really really surprised, I was pleased because I was so worry about the organization and I was stressed out by that!

He also signed my exercize book with a lovely thank you :wub2:

p1080777.jpg

About the van...this is the funniest part: I rented a van for 11 people so I expected a small vehicle, instead a giant white coach reached us :aah:

I was like --> ww......wwwhat :shocked: ?

We called it the "Tourbus"!

It was a blast :wub2:

tourbus.jpg

As usual: THANK YOU MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Edited by Sarina

My vids:

Relax:

SITM:

Blue Eyes:

Kick Ass:

Rain:

Happy Ending:

BIOTG:

OMS:

WAG:

Toy Boy (love those flowers!!!!!! :wub2:)

Lollipop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP5fXWrcaA

And Death March, only a small clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X10Xn09vEo

can't wait to see them all!

Thanks Nina :wub2:

Sarina, thank you for EVERYTHING!!!!! :wub2: OMG, our tourbus was amazing, so much fun!!!!! :biggrin2:

You're more than welcome Nina :biggrin2:

I would like to be more helpful but my english is not so good, so I tried to do my best :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, and after each stop....we had to count us like a school trip...LOL :roftl:

I would like to be more helpful but my english is not so good, so I tried to do my best :blush-anim-cl:

thanks for the lovely report!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

and that van is huuuuuuuuuge:shocked::shocked::naughty:

You did a perfect job!!! :thumb_yello:

It was such a hot day, and I'm not used to sun. I was so thirsty when we finally were in front of stage and I thought I'm going to faint and suddenly Dani gave me a bottle of water... I have never been so happy to drink water, lol! Hubby texted me and asked me to drink enough water and told him, YES, I will, my Italian mfc-friends are taking good care of me :wub2:

thanks for the lovely report!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

and that van is huuuuuuuuuge:shocked::shocked::naughty:

LOL...yes...it's more like a coach :naughty:

You did a perfect job!!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you sweetie!

I was scared to faint too and I didn't feel so good...I drank water with sugar.....ewww....but it worked..I saw the whole gig :naughty:

Here's my report:

First of all...the hot...the queue was like hell...12 hours under a hot and burning sun...no shadow (except for a small and crowdy space) and I almost fainted during the show (no because Mika was shirtless of course :teehee: but cause of the heat :shocked:!)

So, the queue was long and hard but, in the end, I was in the 1st row central...best place ever for a short person!

Mika was on fire (and this time for the heat and for the energy :mf_rosetinted:!), his voice was strong and powerful for the whole gig, no mistakes, he slipped only once at the beginning of the show (cause of the sloping moon on stage). The band was very excited too, Mika - Imma and Jimmy were great as usual together...jokes...dance...very funny!

I love the killing-the-band-part even more now!

The songlist made me happy because he sang Toy Boy and I LOVE this song! I was a bit scared about OMS because maybe the crowd wouldn't appreciate it..but...the result was AMAZING...everyone was amazed, Mika did a great performance, I was so touched :wub2:!

After the gig we waited a lot and we were worried that Mika would not show....even the police told us he had already left (don't trust police anymore :naughty::roftl:)...but...then he showed up! Beautiful and very relaxed! I told that we rented a van to reach Udine gig and he was really really surprised, I was pleased because I was so worry about the organization and I was stressed out by that!

He also signed my exercize book with a lovely thank you :wub2:

About the van...this is the funniest part: I rented a van for 11 people so I expected a small vehicle, instead a giant white coach reached us :aah:

I was like --> ww......wwwhat :shocked: ?

We called him the "Tourbus"!

It was a blast :wub2:

tourbus.jpg

As usual: THANK YOU MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

OH MY GOODNESS, that bus is huge :lmfao:

I hope that you got it with a driver, and that you didn't have to drive that beast yourselves???

OH MY GOODNESS, that bus is huge :lmfao:

I hope that you got it with a driver, and that you didn't have to drive that beast yourselves???

LOL! no....we had a driver :naughty::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

*imagines you trying to park that thing*

:roftl:

:aah:

or breaking that things in a parking!

Well, you need a special driving licence to drive this monster :teehee: