REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Rock in Roma, Rome, Italy, 6-JUL-2010

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I got mistaken I'm not used to write here very frequently.. :( so just tell me,who's the woman next to me in this pic?

36397_1513963331170_1297034811_1434884_5860347_n.jpg

(black t-shirt and glasses on)

she's nina from finland, her nickname here is tiibet :thumb_yello:

hey...what a cleavage! :naughty:

Happy Ending

wait full processing for better quality

ok i couldnt wait! OMG!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::tears:

Amazing! Thx :flowers2:

I need some cold air now! What a voice and what a body... holy cow! And looks a lot like he was hot (judging on how wet his undies looks)

Edited by Dark Angel

Happy Ending

Aww, love this version of Happy Ending with him playing the piano at the beggining. It seems.... softer, I really enjoy it! BTW It must have been hot, very very very very HOT in Roma.... :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

Happy Ending

I love how you can see Yasmine (and Mama P as well?) at the side of the stage watching Mika :wub2:

Thank you for your videos, Mari, they're fantastic quality! :flowers2:

Aww, love this version of Happy Ending with him playing the piano at the beggining. It seems.... softer, I really enjoy it! BTW It must have been hot, very very very very HOT in Roma.... :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:
boiling hot in every sense :aah::teehee:

RELAX

again wait for full processing for better quality

I love how you can see Yasmine (and Mama P as well?) at the side of the stage watching Mika :wub2:

Thank you for your videos, Mari, they're fantastic quality! :flowers2:

oh didn't notice that! :wub2:

You're all welcome girls, I'm glad you enjoy them!

My hubby filmed

I love how the MFC makes it possible to witness every single Mika gig as if you would've been there too... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Mille grazie, mari62! Your vids are great :wub2:

Big thanks to all the others, too - of course!!!! Just haven't catched up the whole thread yet :teehee:

ok, now seriously...it's time for a report.

I'd write about the extremely hot and sunny day, about...the venue, which was particular (since it is an hippodrome...oh and by the way, tonight "the gossip" were supposed to play there, but it was canceled!).

I'd write about people singing along, dancing and REALLY living the whole concert, or about MIKA and his song...

but the real MAGIC it's just with all these things put together. MIKA it's like a magic glue...that makes every single piece of the day perfectly fitted in the whole context.

This time, I've also got another point of view in the situation....the "big girl point of view".

Being a Big Girl, so being around the backstage, talking with everybody and being witness of these people hard work to make everything perfect...well...all this made me love MIKA and his world even more.

The objective report of the gig could be quite usual.

I can tell you he began with Relax, or that he did an excellent Kick Ass...with EVERYBODY singing (I loved that part, dunno why! jejej)...but I'm sure that while reading, each one of you is back in the memories of the past gigs you've been.

My version of "Happy Ending" (listened from the back stage) in your immagination will be YOUR GIG'S version of Happy Ending.

And that's the magic MIKA performs everytime...he gives us a whole world in wich we can dream,live,love and share.

A terrific gig. His voice was strong and clear. The acoustic seemed to be even better than in Milan (how strange...but maybe it's just a silly thought of mine)...just think that the "BETTERRRRRRRRRRRR" of Kick Ass was as clear and "SHIVERMAKING" as the feeling of having him right next to you singing.

He's singing for everyone, but for few glorious minutes...we can always pretend he's singing just for me (you, her, him, we,us).

The only little thing I've missed was a longer ending.

We ended everything on the music of Lollipop...and then everyone went off the stage (I'll always remember MIKA in a corner, trying to relax a bit right after the show...it was glorious. So shiny and special...that all I could do was trying to pass by without disturbing him in any way) oh but..where was I?

Oh yes...I wish there was a longer end...for example in Milan we had the music of Kick Ass and all the guys of the Band dancing with the girls and the boys.

That was nice, like a softer way to say goodbye.

But, it doesn't matter.

I'll always love this gig...no matter what.

Even because, I've got my picture with him.

Just me and him. I'll got this picture in my dreams like forever!

I'm sorry for my poor words...I hope I'd write something better in a while. But I wanted first to share all the feelings

:huglove:

ok, now seriously...it's time for a report.

I'd write about the extremely hot and sunny day, about...the venue, which was particular (since it is an hippodrome...oh and by the way, tonight "the gossip" were supposed to play there, but it was canceled!).

I'd write about people singing along, dancing and REALLY living the whole concert, or about MIKA and his song...

but the real MAGIC it's just with all these things put together. MIKA it's like a magic glue...that makes every single piece of the day perfectly fitted in the whole context.

This time, I've also got another point of view in the situation....the "big girl point of view".

Being a Big Girl, so being around the backstage, talking with everybody and being witness of these people hard work to make everything perfect...well...all this made me love MIKA and his world even more.

The objective report of the gig could be quite usual.

I can tell you he began with Relax, or that he did an excellent Kick Ass...with EVERYBODY singing (I loved that part, dunno why! jejej)...but I'm sure that while reading, each one of you is back in the memories of the past gigs you've been.

My version of "Happy Ending" (listened from the back stage) in your immagination will be YOUR GIG'S version of Happy Ending.

And that's the magic MIKA performs everytime...he gives us a whole world in wich we can dream,live,love and share.

A terrific gig. His voice was strong and clear. The acoustic seemed to be even better than in Milan (how strange...but maybe it's just a silly thought of mine)...just think that the "BETTERRRRRRRRRRRR" of Kick Ass was as clear and "SHIVERMAKING" as the feeling of having him right next to you singing.

He's singing for everyone, but for few glorious minutes...we can always pretend he's singing just for me (you, her, him, we,us).

The only little thing I've missed was a longer ending.

We ended everything on the music of Lollipop...and then everyone went off the stage (I'll always remember MIKA in a corner, trying to relax a bit right after the show...it was glorious. So shiny and special...that all I could do was trying to pass by without disturbing him in any way) oh but..where was I?

Oh yes...I wish there was a longer end...for example in Milan we had the music of Kick Ass and all the guys of the Band dancing with the girls and the boys.

That was nice, like a softer way to say goodbye.

But, it doesn't matter.

I'll always love this gig...no matter what.

Even because, I've got my picture with him.

Just me and him. I'll got this picture in my dreams like forever!

I'm sorry for my poor words...I hope I'd write something better in a while. But I wanted first to share all the feelings

:huglove:

awwwww thank you mirtle! your report is so sweet :wub2:

I made that sheet :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'M WORLDFAMOUS :naughty::naughty:

as soon as I can I will post my report,videos and photos :)

:biggrin2: yes `you're a world sheet. good job~Kamuss

Kick Ass

let it fully process for better quality

you're all most welcome! :wub2:

wow~~ too hot~!! thank you mari~

suddenly springing up "flare up ":teehee: