• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:

heart2k.th.pngheart1p.th.png

heart3.th.png

:wub2:DA,where are you,sweetie!this video is a real treasure for your awesome snaps!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptZTAj-SuM&feature=channel

ohhhhh my god! :mf_lustslow: You dont wanna see me now... open mouth and tears in my eyes... :aah:

snaps.... will make em right now!

Edit: ive posted a few (26) in the snap thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23688&page=48

Edited by Dark Angel

Woaahhh!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much for posting...one of the best HE vids i have seen ever...

Wonka, are you fangurling?? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But you're damn right - what a mind-blowing vid!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

(And the kids at 5:17 are soooo cute :wub2:)

Love the RELAX one too :fangurl:

Edited by Nightbird

Wonka, are you fangurling?? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But you're damn right - what a mind-blowing vid!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

(And the kids at 5:17 are soooo cute :wub2:)

Love the RELAX one too :fangurl:

I iz...:mf_lustslow:

I do it, too...but only on Saturdays...:mf_rosetinted:

i found this on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2iNRUqS_3s

very good quality!!

and this:mf_lustslow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptZTAj-SuM

(just appreciate the intro :biggrin2:)

Oooh, thanks!

These are really great. I love the closeup shots, and the (guitar?) on the intro to Happy Ending is :wub2:

I LOVE Happy Ending so much, the moment where he does the fingers thing with Imma is so cute....

Sorry I'm late! :teehee: I'm very busy with work.

Well, this gig was amazing :shocked: The best i've ever been too... my god, i can't believe it :wub2:

I'll made a report tomorrow, it's my day off ! And I've been lucky, I went to the press conference he made and I've filmed a great part of it (thanks to Nanouch's camera ! :thumb_yello: )... it was so interesting and unusual :wub2:

Sorry I'm late! :teehee: I'm very busy with work.

Well, this gig was amazing :shocked: The best i've ever been too... my god, i can't believe it :wub2:

I'll made a report tomorrow, it's my day off ! And I've been lucky, I went to the press conference he made and I've filmed a great part of it (thanks to Nanouch's camera ! :thumb_yello: )... it was so interesting and unusual :wub2:

Oooh, I'm definitely interested in hearing/seeing that!!!

Can't wait for the report.

Mika @ Festival des Vieilles Charrues 2010 - WAG

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=105883758

34187i_0_2.jpg

France 3 News

Muse, Mika et Revolver aux Vieilles Charrues 2010

http://culturebox.france3.fr/vieilles_charrues_2010/20284/muse-mika-et-revolver-aux-vieilles-charrues-2010#/vieilles_charrues_2010/20284/muse-mika-et-revolver-aux-vieilles-charrues-2010

53516i_0_2.jpg

2010.07.18 - France3

http://culturebox.france3.fr/vieilles_charrues#/vieilles_charrues/25678/la-magie-mika-envoute-le-public-des-vieilles-charrues

Vidéo : La magie Mika envoûte le public des Vieilles Charrues - Culturebox

Edited by nicoleta

translation:

Journalist: He was one of the big stars of the festival and very awaited. Michael Holbrook Penniman Junior, also known as Mika.

*Relax*

J: At 26 years old, Mika has already sold almost 20 millions albums worldwide. Yesterday, the reaction of the audience: "Finally, a real show!"

Girl: He's got everything! The music, the show, everything is there. He's a showman. It was big. Congrats, it was top!

J: And even more when yesterday you had the chance to celebrate your birthday...

Girl: im 22 years old and im really satisfied!!

Other girl: And he was top on stage!! The atmosphere was crazy!

Girl: thank you thank you...

Other girl: *screams* thank you mika!!! youre the best!!!

Random guy.. (:lmfao:) THANK YOU MIKAAAAAAA

J: Behind his little prince appearance, hero of Disney, Mika mystified even the more skepticals. Well done!

Jean-Philippe Quignon: You heard what he said Mika? This is the biggest festival in France. And now i think its the biggest festival in the world. Its heartwarming. And the response from the audience was amazing. Fabulous!

J: Les Vieilles Charrues can now count on a new plowman: the forrow traced by Mika yesterday. Surely one of the most pleasant in 19 years of festivals.

translation:

Journalist: He was one of the big stars of the festival and very awaited. Michael Holbrook Penniman Junior, also known as Mika.

*Relax*

J: At 26 years old, Mika has already sold almost 20 millions albums worldwide. Yesterday, the reaction of the audience: "Finally, a real show!"

Girl: He's got everything! The music, the show, everything is there. He's a showman. It was big. Congrats, it was top!

J: And even more when yesterday you had the chance to celebrate your birthday...

Girl: im 22 years old and im really satisfied!!

Other girl: And he was top on stage!! The atmosphere was crazy!

Girl: thank you thank you...

Other girl: *screams* thank you mika!!! youre the best!!!

Random guy.. (:lmfao:) THANK YOU MIKAAAAAAA

J: Behind his little prince appearance, hero of Disney, Mika mystified even the more skepticals. Well done!

Jean-Philippe Quignon: You heard what he said Mika? This is the biggest festival in France. And now i think its the biggest festival in the world. Its heartwarming. And the response from the audience was amazing. Fabulous!

J: Les Vieilles Charrues can now count on a new plowman: the forrow traced by Mika yesterday. Surely one of the most pleasant in 19 years of festivals.

Beg to differ on biggest festival in the world.

I think he'll find Glastonbury, Coachella and Roskilde are more well known.

Beg to differ on biggest festival in the world.

I think he'll find Glastonbury, Coachella and Roskilde are more well known.

yeah.. well, hes a bit biased i think:teehee:

he got a little carried away:naughty: and he did say "i think" like personnal opinion!

but i agree with you :P

yeah.. well, hes a bit biased i think:teehee:

he got a little carried away:naughty: and he did say "i think" like personnal opinion!

but i agree with you :P

Fair enough:wink2:

You know what I find so strange when watching that snippet? It doesn't feel or look like a festival. It looks more like a gig... Weird! Stage looked beautiful as always.

It's a real festival: 3 main stages and 2 little ones. :wink2: 240 000 people for 4 days.

http://www.vieillescharrues.asso.fr/telechargement_presse/depliant_2010.pdf

We knew he lies when he said it was the biggest festival he made in the world. But i think he said it because the crawd was amazing. The crowd is always amazing there. Singers must be very very bad to not be welcomed.

But it's true it's the biggest festival in France.

I do have a little time to write my report in English ! :teehee:

Well, this festival was amazing. It’s the biggest one in France and it’s known the crowd is awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

I arrived at 4 PM with my friend and we joined our other friends who were front row on the left. In this festival, people are very relax, and they go to one stage to another to see the shows. We chatted with my friends and had fun.

I know someone who works at the communication of the festival. He knew I was a Mika fan so he asked me to write a thing about Mika in the festival program ! So the MFC is mentioned in the festival program guys ^^

And he gave me two free tickets and invited me to the press conference of Mika. I managed to get my friend in and she was with me. We waited for the conference to start. During this time, there was a rap gig of a French rap band. It was crazy in the crowd… Then Mika arrived, with his car and John ! :wub2: We were only a few people with journalists. He went to a small stage with sofas, very cosy. We were just there, at 3 meters from him and it lasted about 30 minutes… So great ! You’ll have the videos this week end because I took the one of my friend Nanouch, but she’s in Nimes and Carcassonne… He was so nice, and smiley and happy to be there. Journalists asked different questions : about his sellings, his shows, how original he can be… :blush-anim-cl:I’ll translate the vids when I’ll get them !

It was so interesting to see him in this context, not as a showman, but as Mika during 30 minutes ! :aah::wub2:

At one moment it was soooo funny because he danced on the rap bit there was because the sound was too loud ! :naughty:

After that, we went back to the crowd with my friend and we found our other friends, front row as the rap gig just ended ! Perfect !

One hour later, his show begun ! It was huge ! The crowd was on fire, all the 60 000 people ! When he said “Hello Vieilles Charrues, hello Brittany”…. I was soooooo happy to finaly welcome him at home. Even the band was impressed by the crowd and the atmosphere. The crowd really applaused him several times, and during a very long time, he had to stop and wait ! Amazing ! He was really moved. :wub2:

They had a blast, so did us ! And Martin saw us on fire and applaused us at the end ^^ :biggrin2:

Btw, Ms P., went to the first rows to pick LG and BG but we declined the offer as we all have already been on stage and we wanted to enjoy this gig all together, at the first row. And for me, Mika at the Vieilles Charrues it’s once in a life ! :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

The best gig ever…

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics, vids and translations!!:flowers2:

@French Deb Great report:thumb_yello: Wow! It's awesome you got to go to the press conference!! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. I look forward to the video!:aah:

I do have a little time to write my report in English ! :teehee:

Well, this festival was amazing. It’s the biggest one in France and it’s known the crowd is awesome.

I arrived at 4 PM with my friend and we joined our other friends who were front row on the left. In this festival, people are very relax, and they go to one stage to another to see the shows. We chatted with my friends and had fun.

I know someone who works at the communication of the festival. He knew I was a Mika fan so he asked me to write a thing about Mika in the festival program ! So the MFC is mentioned in the festival program guys ^^

And he gave me two free tickets and invited me to the press conference of Mika. I managed to get my friend in and she was with me. We waited for the conference to start. During this time, there was a rap gig of a French rap band. It was crazy in the crowd… Then Mika arrived, with his car and John ! :wub2: We were only a few people with journalists. He went to a small stage with sofas, very cosy. We were just there, at 3 meters from him and it lasted about 30 minutes… So great ! You’ll have the videos this week end because I took the one of my friend Nanouch, but she’s in Nimes and Carcassonne… He was so nice, and smiley and happy to be there. Journalists asked different questions : about his sellings, his shows, how original he can be… :blush-anim-cl:I’ll translate the vids when I’ll get them !

It was so interesting to see him in this context, not as a showman, but as Mika during 30 minutes ! :aah::wub2:

At one moment it was soooo funny because he danced on the rap bit there was because the sound was too loud ! :naughty:

After that, we went back to the crowd with my friend and we found our other friends, front row as the rap gig just ended ! Perfect !

One hour later, his show begun ! It was huge ! The crowd was on fire, all the 60 000 people ! When he said “Hello Vieilles Charrues, hello Brittany”…. I was soooooo happy to finaly welcome him at home. Even the band was impressed by the crowd and the atmosphere. The crowd really applaused him several times, and during a very long time, he had to stop and wait ! Amazing ! He was really moved. :wub2:

They had a blast, so did us ! And Martin saw us on fire and applaused us at the end ^^ :biggrin2:

Btw, Ms P., went to the first rows to pick LG and BG but we declined the offer as we all have already been on stage and we wanted to enjoy this gig all together, at the first row. And for me, Mika at the Vieilles Charrues it’s once in a life ! :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

The best gig ever…

Amazing report Deb:wub2: Cant wait to see the vids from the press conference!!