'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Let's keep being crazy... for Mika of course . :naughty:

Cam'on my lovely fourplets we are all fourteen already but he still turning world upside down ! :wink2:

FOURPLETS :

Bel (mikaloov3) #1

Carlota (neiobi) #2

Liene (bubuciiis)#3

Sammy (pianogirlsammy)#4

Alice (xhurtfulpurplex)#5

Alice (Mikas best friend) #6

Mafaaaa #7

Laura (Roxy♥Mika♥) #8

Simone (Freestyle) #9

BellaDonnaNoire #10

Samantha who? #11

Daniela (Daniella92 )#12

Devin (mika-fan1001) #13

pinkfakecheez #14

Karolina!. #15

Marie (superstar) #16

Keti #17

Shikutukumimika #18

lindemfc #19

mikas-rainbow #20

Doctor_who_fan_2008 #21

Alysia_Adams #22

Iron_Man #23

Catharina (Big Girlie) #24

mark0495 #25

HONORARY FOURPLETS:

HollyD #1

Rubytuesday #2

So, if you want to be added to the list, or if you were here before and your name isn't up there, PM Liene (bubuciiis). :)

All the fourplets will welcome you as if you're at home.:wink2:

Btw: Just because we're mostly girls doesn't means that boys aren't welcome :das::naughty:

Edited by Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to mafaa : i never said you HAVE to like them, but you can say you dont like somebody in more polite way too.

they wont sound more worse if you will say fu*k, sh*t, talking about them, you can still say the same thing in more polite way.

and if you learned it from mika, you could learn also to respect people.

i dont think you would like if somebody would say like that about mika, or katy perry right ?

But it seems like everyone left :sad:

I'm here :naughty:

Sorry for the missunderstanding keti :huglove:

How was school?

Btw, becca I once made an essay about suicide aswell.. Turned out really deeply. Got a good mark at it:naughty:

How was school?

Btw, becca I once made an essay about suicide aswell.. Turned out really deeply. Got a good mark at it:naughty:

usually when i try to speak deeply i get LOADS of grammar mistakes cause when words come out of my head i forget to be careful and try to put my thoughts on paper as fast as i can. latvian grammar is HARD, even for latvians.

so i usually get 9 or 10 about literature and 5-6 about spelling. SILLY ME :doh::roftl:

im still here

listening to sammys covers. k:

Hehe :naughty:

How was school?

No problemo:wink2:

I'm not going to school,I'm sick :sad:

Dear God! What is the next subject for writing on,how to kill a person?:naughty:

Hehe :naughty:

No problemo:wink2:

I'm not going to school,I'm sick :sad:

Dear God! What is the next subject for writing on,how to kill a person?:naughty:

Awwww hope you get better.. Though staying at home is great isn't it:naughty:

Hahaha, it was my teacher's idea..:naughty:

Keti, what are you following? Wich area next year?

to mafaa : i never said you HAVE to like them, but you can say you dont like somebody in more polite way too.

they wont sound more worse if you will say fu*k, sh*t, talking about them, you can still say the same thing in more polite way.

and if you learned it from mika, you could learn also to respect people.

i dont think you would like if somebody would say like that about mika, or katy perry right ?

i never said you said that . I'm saying my opinion !

I use sh*t and f*ck to everything ! I think it's sh*t do I have to say i think it sucks . I mean... if i was talking to my parents . . . but I'm talking to you, I think I can say thatt words while talking to my parents .

Liene... I told what I think ! Do I hurt your feeling ? :shocked:

But yeah ! I'm really direct, I like to be honest and say the things I think . If people tell me they don't like Mika or Katy because they are that way or this way, I will try to change what they think and show them they are cool and they are not the way they think . If they don't like the music... well... what can I do ? It's them taste, they can hate Mika and Katy's music... I don't really care... it's normal there are always people that hate and people that love. . .

i never said you said that . I'm saying my opinion !

I use sh*t and f*ck to everything ! I think it's sh*t do I have to say i think it sucks . I mean... if i was talking to my parents . . . but I'm talking to you, I think I can say thatt words while talking to my parents .

Liene... I told what I think ! Do I hurt your feeling ? :shocked:

But yeah ! I'm really direct, I like to be honest and say the things I think . If people tell me they don't like Mika or Katy because they are that way or this way, I will try to change what they think and show them they are cool and they are not the way they think . If they don't like the music... well... what can I do ? It's them taste, they can hate Mika and Katy's music... I don't really care... it's normal there are always people that hate and people that love. . .

no you didnt hurt me, well im too lazy to write now. basically its OK now, right ?

so lets forget about it.

Awwww hope you get better.. Though staying at home is great isn't it:

Hahaha, it was my teacher's idea..:

Keti, what are you following? Wich area next year?

Yeah,I looove when I'm home alone :naughty:

Usually teachers have such ideas hehe.

What do you mean,the area? I'm gonna be in high school next year,and now I'm the eight year in primary school,if that's what you meant :blush-anim-cl:

lol im good

bpred cuz i sat in a car for an hr today

happy because im missing school

but sad because i miss all my friends

u?

Aw I missed you too! I'm sick,got a sore throat over here.

Edited by mari62
as requested by bubuciiis

What do you mean,the area? I'm gonna be in high school next year,and now I'm the eight year in primary school,if that's what you meant :blush-anim-cl:

OR just to set his/hers house on fire,like Sophie Blackall's little boy did :naughty:

They do!!

Oh!! I meant, what are you following, your career. But you're still in the 8th grade, have two years to decide.. I'll have to pick it in the end of this year.. God it's so hard:boxed:

OR just to set his/hers house on fire,like Sophie Blackall's little boy did :naughty:

what did her son do ? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

did he kill someone ?

I know :thumbdown: I can barely talk.

awww im sorry

eww i hate going to the doctors

and...

i gave them all the info and stuff saying how long my stomach and stuff has been hurting and what not, and they think its Gaulstones. and now i have to get an Ultrasound on November 4th, and if it comes up w/ nothing then i have to get all these blood tests (like getting tons of blood drawn) and its not really gonna be fun. and then since i was their they game me my secong HPV (cervical cancer) shot, and my flu shot