MIKA Amsterdam 02-06-2009 Pre Show Chat Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been calculating the time differences and trying to work out if I'll bother getting up super early (Canberra time) to catch up with all that's going on, or whether I should just look later in the day when the gig's actually finished and people will have had the chance to post reviews.... Hmmmm....

I think atm the idea of extra sleep is winning. But if people start sending lots of updates I'm gonna want to be here....

I've just been calculating the time differences and trying to work out if I'll bother getting up super early (Canberra time) to catch up with all that's going on, or whether I should just look later in the day when the gig's actually finished and people will have had the chance to post reviews.... Hmmmm....

I think atm the idea of extra sleep is winning. But if people start sending lots of updates I'm gonna want to be here....

To be honest chikadee, get some sleep!! I wandered into the Berlin thread this morning, and was surprised to see so little activity, and even more surprised I found photos as I was somewhat half-hearted in my searching (had a lot on today which meant I wasn't going to do the usual sitting in front of the computer for 5 hours!!).

I think many of the people we want to hear from are doing a two-week gig-a-thon, so we mightn't get quite the flood of instant news we have been accustomed to!!:teehee:

To be honest chikadee, get some sleep!! I wandered into the Berlin thread this morning, and was surprised to see so little activity, and even more surprised I found photos as I was somewhat half-hearted in my searching (had a lot on today which meant I wasn't going to do the usual sitting in front of the computer for 5 hours!!).

I think many of the people we want to hear from are doing a two-week gig-a-thon, so we mightn't get quite the flood of instant news we have been accustomed to!!:teehee:

Yes I agree:thumb_yello:

I agree with this too Blue Sky !! :thumb_yello:

Well, I'm gonna head off to bed shortly and hopefully when I check back in the morning there will be something fun to read. I've been so tired lately that I don't think I'll have a problem with the whole "getting extra sleep" thing. I do hope you're wrong BS and that we do still get a whole lot of gig reports from the ones who aren't doing the gigathon.

And Mana, if you read this, I don't care how verbose you are girly, I want to read a report from you on every gig you go to!:roftl: