MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY PRE-SHOW CHATTER!

Christine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

conceitedwombatIt's an international situation in the Milano queue! Canada, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Germanyabout 4 hours ago from TwitterFon

conceitedwombatUnited Nations of @mikasounds fans in the Milano queue! http://twitpic.com/6qdhuabout 4 hours ago from TwitterFon

foxybaconKnackered. This gig business sure is a full time job. It's hot and sunny!

foxybaconBoring old farts. How could they not appreciate our 2 am queue start stunt? It was hilarious! We even took pics. Fantastic33 minutes ago from mobile web

That's updated the tweets so far.

2am?:shocked::roftl:

If I was there...:naughty:

I don't think they actually queued, it was referring to their night out, where they got very merry, and ended up getting stuck in the hotel lift, and being rescued, in Babs words, by a hunky fireman!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't think they actually queued, it was referring to their night out, where they got very merry, and ended up getting stuck in the hotel lift, and being rescued, in Babs words, by a hunky fireman!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh :shocked: I shouldn't be surprised by now:roftl:

Soundslike they started their day in the best way:teehee:

:groupwave: ohhhhhhhhhh so exciting!

rose, what's an mfc meal?? chicken??? :naughty:

From Avoca.

"Yes, some did have chicken at lunch, to answer your question. Seen thread with iPhone."

Spoke with Avoca about a min ago, weather is good, having a great time , They spoke with John and Mika few moments ago. Very happy and pleasent atmosphere. :)

Edited by Mici

:Update:

From Avoca.

"Spoke to Mika briefly, when he came, as other mfcers, he looks great. He's filming his own blog."

Lovely! Can't wait to see it.. if we ever do :naughty:

So in about an hour they will open up the foyer and let us collect our tickets. The plan is that we will be able to form a queue according to numbers our dear Robertina and Dani56 gave out.

It's been a great day! Milano is beautiful, the atmosphere is quite relaxed but simultaneously electric. The venue is flipping gorgeous, very Mediterranean.

Mika arrived around 4:45 pm, to a very enthusiastic welcoming party. Some fans from the Italian forum gave him a beautiful gift basket full of Italian delicacies! Lovely.

This trek across Europe has been mad, but it's among the best decisions I've ever made. Ever. I love my fellow MFCers, so happy to have met you all! And I love Europe. Oh and Mika too, even if he is stalking me in airports and train stations :naughty: