Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

:naughty: I mean I havent but I wondered if he has. I can only imagine Mika would ever be with some one he loved and that meaningless sex would not exist for him, but all the other famous rockers did it didnt they? Oh Mika will the devil come and take you:shocked: its just I was on Clouds my space and her new profile pic got me thinking........ check it out its hilarious, Brilliant.

Personally NO way I think he's way above all that:roftl:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i heard on an interview that he's way too busy to have time for a sex life for the moment. And that he has groupies, but that he just takes time to talk to them and that they're happy then.

so i guess not

Hace you seen clouds new my space pic? Where is she? she should post it here, it fab:biggrin2:

I think I know what you mean. Did any one see the Apprentice where they had to make a video to promote Sir Alan' s airline?

One group had a guy on there, relaxing in the seat but when they played it back, it looked like he was, how shall I put it, paying a visit to Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters....

Well that's what cloud's pic looks like :naughty:

well i saw the pic on clouds profile and it make me think about mika in a very rude way, which then led me to wonder if he had succumbed to the deep dark depths of the rock and roll lifestyle(i.e take fan from crowd to make love with:shocked:)...

the pic on clouds profile kind of looks like he is , ermmm relieving himself:wink2: , maybe i am just a dark and depraved nearly thirty something....

Of course he is just very expressionful i am not suggesting he is really at the bank:roftl: :roftl: