Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha like monica in friends once said:

Oh god!! he's making his sex face!!!:biggrin2:

lol I loved that quote:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: this one was funny lol

Hey i've just realised that we're talking about mika's sexuality :biggrin2: tssss it's baaad !! :biggrin2:

well i saw the pic on clouds profile and it make me think about mika in a very rude way, which then led me to wonder if he had succumbed to the deep dark depths of the rock and roll lifestyle(i.e take fan from crowd to make love with:shocked:)...

the pic on clouds profile kind of looks like he is , ermmm relieving himself:wink2: , maybe i am just a dark and depraved nearly thirty something....

Of course he is just very expressionful i am not suggesting he is really at the bank:roftl: :roftl:

i think you are very Dark and depraved :blink:

But now you have said it i cant help but see what you mean by it :shocked:

I really hope that Mika doesn't read this! Haha. Just imagine his face when he sees what we're talking about. :lmao:

yeah ! and we're also exchanging pics about his family :thumbdown: . He's gonna be mad if he learns that :biggrin2: .

I've just realised how crazy i had become about mika. I'm getting anxious about it. Hope i won't become a no-life before i realise what i'm doing :naughty:

well i saw the pic on clouds profile and it make me think about mika in a very rude way, which then led me to wonder if he had succumbed to the deep dark depths of the rock and roll lifestyle(i.e take fan from crowd to make love with:shocked:)...

the pic on clouds profile kind of looks like he is , ermmm relieving himself:wink2: , maybe i am just a dark and depraved nearly thirty something....

Of course he is just very expressionful i am not suggesting he is really at the bank:roftl: :roftl:

I got the 2nd part... But i don't really agree, cause men look WAAAAAAAAAAAAY weirder when they are... erm... relieving themselves... :biggrin2:

I just don't get how this "relieving pic" led you to the fan backstage !!! You have a wide imagination !!! You could have stopped at the "relief" :roftl:

its not that he wasnt at the bank , its that he wasnt playing with his thomas the tank:blink: That is what he wasnt doing. I think i may be best avoided, lol But seriosuly I am going to be thirty this THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Its kind of messing with my mind:boxed:

its not that he wasnt at the bank , its that he wasnt playing with his thomas the tank:blink: That is what he wasnt doing. I think i may be best avoided, lol But seriosuly I am going to be thirty this THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Its kind of messing with my mind:boxed:

:lmao::lmao:

Thomas the tank. I swear, I just spit my soda all over myself! :lmao:

And he definitely was not visiting Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters. Oh no.

I got the 2nd part... But i don't really agree, cause men look WAAAAAAAAAAAAY weirder when they are... erm... relieving themselves... :biggrin2:

I just don't get how this "relieving pic" led you to the fan backstage !!! You have a wide imagination !!! You could have stopped at the "relief" :roftl:

Yeah I have been described as over imaginative before, I also wonder what sort of men you have been witnessing in the act:shocked::roftl:

I thought he looked pretty wierd:roftl:

Have you been looking?

Yes i had been looking !!! And i didn't think about it... But i've seen it again, and now i can't put the image out of my mind :lmao:

Yeah I have been described as over imaginative before, I also wonder what sort of men you have been witnessing in the act

I thought he looked pretty wierd

Private :mf_rosetinted:

But i think i put a bit too many "AA"... :naughty::roftl: Poor them :lmao: :lmao: You didn't look that weird huns :thumb_yello: