Mika @ Nibe CANCELLED!

radiodelicate

Hey everyone! I've got some sad news! I just found out that Mika has CANCELLED the Nibe gig! The reason I know this is because The Ark have been booked as a replacement, and I was told at The Ark's site.

Webmaster: New gig July 4:th Nibe Festival Denmark, More info here: http://www.nibefestival.dk/ShowNewsDetail.aspx?id=34

Me: Why didn't you tell us earlier?

Webmaster: Just got the news myself 10 minutes ago, mika has cancelled, and The ark was booked, it was finalized today.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry...again!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

and i have no words to waste, they would be bad words and mods will tell me off...so pls imagine yourself!:sneaky2:

i feel with you, all my sympathy...

yeah, same here!!! :mad3::annoyed_h4h: considered that i'll see him in 2 festivals (florence and frequency) anyway, it's not possible...why is he cancelling a lot of festivals??? we should protest for this.

i'm so scared for frequency now :tears:

and to the peeps that are going to nibe festival: i'm really sorry for you guys, hope you'll enjoy the festival aswell. :huglove:

where did you read that?

At the Nibe festival page :boxed:

ØV – nu gik det hele jo lige sÃ¥ godt. Vejrudsigten gÃ¥r i rigtig retning, og â€festivalbyen†i og omkring Skalskoven formes til fire fede dage med musik, miljø og mennesker.

Så kom der afbud fra Mika - et af årets absolutte hovednavne. Alt var kørt i stilling også den tætte kontakt med Mikas crew kørte som smurt. Det gør Mikas stemmebånd desværre ikke, og det er årsagen til det triste afbud.

Vi afventer stadig lægeerklæringen, men har selvfølgelig forståelse for, at uden stemmen funkler stjernen ej. Vi sender jo heller ikke smeden på job med to brækkede arme.

Vi beklager over for Mikas publikum, at koncerten ikke kan gennemføres. Men trøster os med, at Mika koncerten ikke har resulteret i en specielt stor forøgelse af salget af onsdagsbilletter.

Should I laugh or cry? Mika cancelled :crybaby: My fave band will replace him :lmao:

Eh Oh well *packing* :yay:

yeaha im so happy!

we just get drunk and enjoy this fecking handsome man!!!:mf_lustslow:

and maybe we will get him in our tent!:blush-anim-cl:

thats so cool!

your lost mr assistant!!!:bleh:

ØV – nu gik det hele jo lige sÃ¥ godt. Vejrudsigten gÃ¥r i rigtig retning, og â€festivalbyen†i og omkring Skalskoven formes til fire fede dage med musik, miljø og mennesker.

Så kom der afbud fra Mika - et af årets absolutte hovednavne. Alt var kørt i stilling også den tætte kontakt med Mikas crew kørte som smurt. Det gør Mikas stemmebånd desværre ikke, og det er årsagen til det triste afbud.

Vi afventer stadig lægeerklæringen, men har selvfølgelig forståelse for, at uden stemmen funkler stjernen ej. Vi sender jo heller ikke smeden på job med to brækkede arme.

Vi beklager over for Mikas publikum, at koncerten ikke kan gennemføres. Men trøster os med, at Mika koncerten ikke har resulteret i en specielt stor forøgelse af salget af onsdagsbilletter.

oh, okay. I'm no master at danish, but I think I might make some sense out of that...

By the way, the best thing The Ark can do now is to at least make a cover of Grace Kelly. Not that it's the same thing as Mika, but I know they'd be able to pull it off! (If Ola can make the falsetto-parts that is... but I think he might, his falsetto is a little bit better now than what it used to be)

yeaha im so happy!

we just get drunk and enjoy this fecking handsome man!!!:mf_lustslow:

and maybe we will get him in our tent!:blush-anim-cl:

thats so cool!

your lost mr assistant!!!:bleh:

Yeh Ola is hotter anyway :mf_rosetinted: Stupid assistant, I'm so done with him, let's stalk The Ark instead :yay:

yeah right kata

as all of us could read that ****!:wink2:

Okay apparantly he lost his voice this time :blink:

I guess i wasn't the only one yelling on saturday :naughty: :naughty:

Oh well... Sorry guys... And for those who have tix for other festivals, you should better check how you can get rid of them and wait for a real concert... That's what I would do... Just proposing something... If you can afford a ticket for a festival to see only ONE artist (who just can't stop cancelling festivals :naughty: ), maybe you should use the money to get a plane/train ticket to the nearest city next to where you live and enjoy a non-cancelled show...

Was it rude ? :wink2:

oh, okay. I'm no master at danish, but I think I might make some sense out of that...

By the way, the best thing The Ark can do now is to at least make a cover of Grace Kelly. Not that it's the same thing as Mika, but I know they'd be able to pull it off! (If Ola can make the falsetto-parts that is... but I think he might, his falsetto is a little bit better now than what it used to be)

Their own songs are better anyway :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

*slightly pissed off with Mika right now :blush-anim-cl: *

Should I laugh or cry? Mika cancelled :crybaby: My fave band will replace him :lmao:

Oh well... :mf_rosetinted:

Don't know what else to say but enjoy! :mf_rosetinted:

My Danish is not so good today though - short translation please? :boxed:

Yeh Ola is hotter anyway :mf_rosetinted: Stupid assistant, I'm so done with him, let's stalk The Ark instead :yay:

im totally with u!

so ola is mine!

but we have to talk about the boooze again!

thats not a goood joke!:sneaky2:

Oh well... Sorry guys... And for those who have tix for other festivals, you should better check how you can get rid of them and wait for a real concert... That's what I would do... Just proposing something... If you can afford a ticket for a festival to see only ONE artist (who just can't stop cancelling festivals :naughty: ), maybe you should use the money to get a plane/train ticket to the nearest city next to where you live and enjoy a non-cancelled show...

Not overly. :shocked: Are you alright?

Nah, I think you are right Yop. After all this festival sh*t of the last couple of weeks I am pretty sure I will save my money and time for proper concerts... :boxed:

What I posted in Danish basically just says that everything with the festival seemed to be perfect, only Mika's vocal chords are not, so he cancelled...and that they are waiting for a note from his doctor, but that they of course can't expect him to sing if he has no voice...and that they are sorry for his fans...