Mika @ Nibe CANCELLED!

radiodelicate

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the ICA gig, someone posted that everyone in the band went home for a few days rest. I looked at the calendar and thought...that's a very few days...

and Martin had the cooties....(don't know exactly what cooties are...)

so I am wondering if MARTIN has lost his voice?? Or did he give the cooties to MIKA?

I am just a l.i.t.t.l.e. worried about Tokyo at the end of the month....:blink:

What I posted in Danish basically just says that everything with the festival seemed to be perfect, only Mika's vocal chords are not, so he cancelled...and that they are waiting for a note from his doctor, but that they of course can't expect him to sing if he has no voice...and that they are sorry for his fans...

Thanks, I got the words 'stemmebånd' and 'ikke' - but that was all. :blink:

Bad timing for a voice to go on strike. :blink:

After the ICA gig, someone posted that everyone in the band went home for a few days rest. I looked at the calendar and thought...that's a very few days...

so I am wondering if MARTIN has lost his voice?? Or did he give the cooties to MIKA?

Oh GOD! Now I see it clearly. IT'S all MY FAULT! I have sent a message to Martin's myspace saying I hoped he had passed his cooties to Mika so that he'll be the one with the bag over his head next time.

:boxed:

this is sooooo bad!

I can't believe it. Sorry to all of you who's got tickets to Nibe.

I'm thinking maybe I should get rid of my tickets to the WOW-festival in Gothenburg :blink:

Oh GOD! Now I see it clearly. IT'S all MY FAULT! I have sent a message to Martin's myspace saying I hoped he had passed his cooties to Mika so that he'll be the one with the bag over his head next time.

:boxed:

:no: :no: :no: Couldn't you hold this one back ? Do you realize how many sad people you will have on your conscious ???

this is sooooo bad!

I'm thinking maybe I should get rid of my tickets to the WOW-festival in Gothenburg :blink:

and I just bought mine :S

but I've said before that I HAVE to go to WOW wether Mika will be there or not...

this is sooooo bad!

Haven't you done that yet ? I think people from WOW just don't know it will be cancelled yet :naughty:

Please guys we are having such a bad summer, that everybody is going down with the "cooties" over here, I had it for 2 weeks and lost my voice..........so it is only human, we are not ROBOTS!!!!

Go to your festival and ENJOY yourselves and don't let trivial things ruin it.

That is life!!!

and I just bought mine :S

but I've said before that I HAVE to go to WOW wether Mika will be there or not...

well, I'm only going for him, so... :thumbdown:

Haven't you done that yet ? I think people from WOW just don't know it will be cancelled yet :naughty:

no no! we hope that it won't be cancelled

Martin's got impetigo, poor thing! He was not well at all, bless him.

Everybody is overworked, run down. I got really ill once when i worked two jobs and i was out everyday working, morning noon and night!

Not the easiest thing to do but had to pay for my flat at the time!:shocked:

:no: :no: :no: Couldn't you hold this one back ? Do you realize how many sad people you will have on your conscious ???

I'm inconsolable. Okay, I'll do what I have to do.

I'll grab a scoop and head off to dig a hole to hide in - but before I do that I think I will consult Queenie with her whip... :no:

Please guys we are having such a bad summer, that everybody is going down with the "cooties" over here, I had it for 2 weeks and lost my voice..........so it is only human, we are not ROBOTS!!!!

That is life!!!

I know ! I'm only talking about those who paid FOR EXAMPLE a 3-days festival ticket cause they was the only one the festival had just to see MIKA and only MIKA... I just think it's not worth it, cause even if he doesn't cancel that precise festival, it would be the same as paying 250€ for one concert... So at that moment, just stop ranting about e-bay prices (being basic)... Just think about it ! For those who really ARE going for the whole festival cause they just like it, go on !

That is life!!!

I know what you mean Malteser.

The thing is: when a 'proper' concert is cancelled it will be rescheduled. But that doesn't happen when an artist cancels his performance at a festival. Fair enough, but that is another reason (besides the crowds I hate) that I don't go to festivals - a lot of money just for one artist you want to see and people get disappointed when the artist doesn't show up for some reason. Illness is a good reason though but it's still sad.

Sorry, having a headache, that is why not only my Danish is bad today - so is my English. :boxed:

I know ! I'm only talking about those who paid FOR EXAMPLE a 3-days festival ticket cause they was the only one the festival had just to see MIKA and only MIKA... I just think it's not worth it, cause even if he doesn't cancel that precise festival, it would be paying 250€ for one concert... Just think about it ! For those who really ARE going for the whole festival cause they just like it, go on !

That is actually what I tried to say, thanks Yop. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no! I'm so sorry to all the Danish fans. What a disappointment!

Wow, so Mika has lost his voice? That is worse than death to a singer! :( He must be pushing it very hard, because I know that he knows how to take proper care of it (because of his training and everything). The voice can be a fragile instrument, so I hope he is doing all he can to preserve it.

Im sorry for you Nibe people! How disappointing it must be!

If I had a ticket, I would still go and dress up like going to see MIKA! O_o

I was supposed to go to Way Out West but then decided to stay home and save the money. :blink:

By the way, the best thing The Ark can do now is to at least make a cover of Grace Kelly. Not that it's the same thing as Mika, but I know they'd be able to pull it off! (If Ola can make the falsetto-parts that is... but I think he might, his falsetto is a little bit better now than what it used to be)

Amy Winehouse didn't show up @ Pinkpop last month, she was replaced very very last minute by Krezip, a Dutch band. They started off their performance with 'Rehab'. :naughty:

I feel so sad for you who booked for the festival..i feel sad everytime he cancels a date.. This is gonna be the worst fear for us fans! and now that i booked the ibiza festival i'm more afraid than before...:shocked:

I have no words to comfort you cause i know they would sound useless, but i'm sincerely sorry...:emot-sad::huglove: