radiodelicate

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

:crybaby:

I'm in Aalborg, I flied here yesterday. I've waited this trip for two months. Today I went to see Nibefestitval.dk and I saw the news. I'm so sad that I can't describe it. :giljotiini:

ps. It's raining heavy.

OMG im so sorry for u :(:boxed:

Greetings from Nibe-by-the-sea. :mf_rosetinted:

Kata just let me know that they are wetter than wet, the weather is sh*t, but at least they are having a good laugh together. They have found EnFa so I think it's the four of them together now and they are waiting for The Ark who will be on around 8. They will scream so loud that Mika will hear it wherever he is playing a secret gig tonight. :naughty:

Oh and there is not a single trace on the festival grounds that says 'Mika has cancelled'. :blink:

oh no.. :boxed: (it rains a whole lot here too... )

pls blue, if you hear them again, say hello from us , well from me, also to enfa (poor thing, she was supposed to see mika for the 1st time..) :tears:

at least they have some bands/artist to look forward to. a virtual hug to the scandinavian contigent :mf_rosetinted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo....... :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

No I´m soooooooooooooo sorry for you. I know exactly how you feel. It was the same with St. Gallen. It´s so hard.

They really should say it earlier if they cancel a gig because to get the message one day before is so damn hard.. Anyway for me it was !!

I´m glad you have the chance to see him again like me. Now we have to wait again for our first gig but it will come

You have to distract yourself from the cancellation.. I know it don´t work but try..

I understand how you feel, I really do I´m so sorry

BIG HUG violetsky

No I´m soooooooooooooo sorry for you. I know exactly how you feel. It was the same with St. Gallen. It´s so hard.

They really should say it earlier if they cancel a gig because to get the message one day before is so damn hard.. Anyway for me it was !!

I´m glad you have the chance to see him again like me. Now we have to wait again for our first gig but it will come

You have to distract yourself from the cancellation.. I know it don´t work but try..

I understand how you feel, I really do I´m so sorry

BIG HUG violetsky

And you have to try to not be afraid of buying tickets for another gigs

DISAPOINTED!!!!! :mad3:

I just came back from the festival... I didn't even know untill I asked someone where Mika was playing!!

It's OK if he has to cancel, but i wish i knew sooner!!

This was supposed to be my first Mika-concert, instead I just got my shoes full of mud... :annoyed_h4h:

At least the beer is cheap in Denmark... I'm gonna get SO drunk now...

i'm really annoyed for all of you.. it's really unfair how they just cancel stuff like that.. espesh at like the last minute.. never trust a festival again :naughty: not unless u like most of the bands that are performing

DISAPOINTED!!!!! :mad3:

I just came back from the festival... I didn't even know untill I asked someone where Mika was playing!!

It's OK if he has to cancel, but i wish i knew sooner!!

This was supposed to be my first Mika-concert, instead I just got my shoes full of mud... :annoyed_h4h:

At least the beer is cheap in Denmark... I'm gonna get SO drunk now...

I'm so disappointed for you! It must very hard to go there without knowing it's cancelled and learn it there!

Greetings from Nibe-by-the-sea. :mf_rosetinted:

Kata just let me know that they are wetter than wet, the weather is sh*t, but at least they are having a good laugh together. They have found EnFa so I think it's the four of them together now and they are waiting for The Ark who will be on around 8. They will scream so loud that Mika will hear it wherever he is playing a secret gig tonight. :naughty:

Oh and there is not a single trace on the festival grounds that says 'Mika has cancelled'. :blink:

Oh, EnFa too, she counted days for this! :mf_rosetinted:

Im pleased if they're having a good time - jealous cause they're seeing The Ark. :sneaky2:

I just returned from Nibe. I went to see the Ark because I had the ticket already. The Ark were brilliant but I had waited for 2 months to see Mika :blink:

The audience was quite small so I got a perfect place and I got great pics. Maybe you who were there too saw me. I didn't know about the mud thing and I had silly looking plastic bags around my sneakers. :biggrin2:

I just got a message from Nibe Swamp telling me that The Ark were amazing. :D

AnnaIndie, good to hear that you had a great time too with The Ark! Although it's still a bad thing that Mika wasn't there. :boxed:

Martin's got impetigo, poor thing! He was not well at all, bless him.

Impetigo?? That is a very infectious skin condition...no one had better kiss Martin, if they ever get to see him again! My kids had that and it took months to get rid of, worse than chickenpox...and I have just had my son off school for 9 days with 1500+ chickenpox on his little body, and I still think impetigo is far worse.

Cooties indeed.:shocked:

I am so sorry that Mika's cancelled so many shows for you guys. I really think he has no idea of his schedule.

Aaaaaaaaaah this totally SUCKED. I found out that Mika was cancelled when I was standing in the mudd at Nibe. I was wearing my Minnie Mouse costume, it was raining and people were staring and talking to me all the time. Haha.

The Ark was staying at the same hotel as me btw. I met them in the lobby. :mf_rosetinted: