Mika @ Nibe CANCELLED!

radiodelicate

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Åtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't want The Ark! I want my Mika! I'm never going to see him! I can just feel how he also cancels VEGA.sbæer

Puke.. Mmm.. Spirits... Ein zwei drei bier

goodnight

Åtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't want The Ark! I want my Mika! I'm never going to see him! I can just feel how he also cancels VEGA.sbæer

goodnight

Hey we'll have niggerjay-ay-ay :toot: BOING BOING :insane: oh just shoot me :boxed:

OHHHHHHH Everybody........

Especially those directly affected by the cancellation:

I'm sooooooooo choked! and soooooooo sorry! How absolutely horrible this is, especially so close to the actual date! My heart goes out to each and every one of you....

If you do choose to go to the festival after all, I do hope you manage to have a very fun time anyway - I think Mika would probably want that.....

And speaking of Mika - if I was worried about him before, we can now crank up the volume on that a hundredfold!!! And the rest of the band too!!!! It sounds like they are running themselves into an early grave and I am getting a little stressed here!!!!!:shocked: No seriously, I am worried about the continued deterioration of his health.. obviously you need time to chill out, catch your breath and get your health back - yet his crammed tour schedule doesn't appear to allow that........ ***saying a little prayer here***

goodnight

He shouldn't cancel VEGA, EnFa, it's a proper gig included in a European tour... If he's ill that day, they should reschedule it... I understand it would be a problem for your plane ticket though...

Good luck, Kata! Sigh.

When Mika finally makes it to the north European countries, I hope he doesn't run away after the show as he's been doing recently. His managers had better schedule in some face time with fans to make up for all this... I would usually never say an artist owes his fans anything more than his performance, but since he's been canceling performance after (unrefundable) performance in your neck of the woods lately, well...

--Jack

Good luck, Kata! Sigh.

When Mika finally makes it to the north European countries, I hope he doesn't run away after the show as he's been doing recently. His managers had better schedule in some face time with fans to make up for all this... I would usually never say an artist owes his fans anything more than his performance, but since he's been canceling performance after (unrefundable) performance in your neck of the woods lately, well...

--Jack

Thanks :yay: Well I would say he kinda owes me a couple of concerts by now :sneaky2: playing an intimate venue in Copenhagen (like my appartment for instance) is the least he could do :arf2:

Oh well, off for real now :yay:

na na na na na na Nik & Jay-ay-ay :crybaby::lmao::insane:

Good luck, Kata! Sigh.

"When Mika finally makes it to the north European countries, I hope he doesn't run away after the show as he's been doing recently. His managers had better schedule in some face time with fans to make up for all this... I would usually never say an artist owes his fans anything more than his performance, but since he's been canceling performance after (unrefundable) performance in your neck of the woods lately, well..."

Maybe he's been feeling too ill to stay after the performances. Even when well, he must be exhausted after an active show such as his. If he does see his fans, he should at least have a chair if he needs to sit.

Thanks :yay: Well I would say he kinda owes me a couple of concerts by now :sneaky2: playing an intimate venue in Copenhagen (like my appartment for instance) is the least he could do :arf2:

Oh well, off for real now :yay:

na na na na na na Nik & Jay-ay-ay :crybaby::lmao::insane:

Kata you never fail to out a smile on my face

That is exactly what her last text message just did. :wink2:

I am still gutted for them, but at least I hope the weather in Nibe is not as bad as it is here - it's literally pissing down with rain now. :boxed:

WOW (pun intended) - that is a quick announcement... The gig for Good Morning America was announced weeks ago!

well, WOW have been scheduled for MONTHS, but it seemed Goodmorning America was more important... I just don't get why they couldn't re-schedule him for the 11th instead...

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

:crybaby:

I'm in Aalborg, I flied here yesterday. I've waited this trip for two months. Today I went to see Nibefestitval.dk and I saw the news. I'm so sad that I can't describe it. :giljotiini:

ps. It's raining heavy.