Mika @ Nibe CANCELLED!

radiodelicate

A Grace Kelly cover by The Ark? Yes, that's what would cheer me up if I was going! :naughty:

:biggrin2:

it's quite funny if you think about it.. The Ark did the exact same thing 6 years ago (and they were also about 23). The had gigs 6 days out of 7. Eventually Ola got a really bad cold and lost his voice and they had to cancel several gigs. then when they came back on the road again, they were gonna play in their old hometown.. but just a couple of days before the gig, the place was burned down... so bad luck.

now they've realized how important it actually is to relax and take it easy :P

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be really dissapointed to not get to see him but I hope he gets well soon poor guy :(.....

Hopefully he will be able to still do GMA in NY still .... :( since Im going lol however, if he is still not able to sing then I just hope he gets well soon

I feel so sad for you who booked for the festival..i feel sad everytime he cancels a date.. This is gonna be the worst fear for us fans! and now that i booked the ibiza festival i'm more afraid than before...:shocked:

I have no words to comfort you cause i know they would sound useless, but i'm sincerely sorry...:emot-sad::huglove:

I reaaaaaaally don't think they would cancel something like Ibiza, Party people paradise... It would be a big hurt to his career... I would fear for the dates just before and after Ibiza :naughty: :naughty: That he may cancel to "preserve his voice" like he did with Switzerland for The Olympia...

I reaaaaaaally don't think they would cancel something like Ibiza, Party people paradise... It would be a big hurt to his career... I would fear for the dates just before and after Ibiza :naughty: :naughty: That he may cancel to "preserve his voice" like he did with Switzerland for The Olympia...

Absolutely. Yop, you exactly expressed what I think too.

Ibiza: the best place for him to spread his music with all those partygoers. He can't miss that one.

I also think he might have cancelled Switzerland to be very fit and ready for the Olympia, as it was gonna be recorded...

It all comes to prioritizing at the end...

Yes he has/had a few critical performances this summer - Glastonbury, 2 US television appearances, Olympia, Ibiza. Everything else is going to be sacrificed if he's not feeling 100% or his schedule is too tight.

I'm so sad for you all!!!

I know exactly what you feel! I had bought tickets for Werchter (8 hours from where I live) and I learnt one week before the gig that it was cancelled.

I went to the festival with my friends last week and it was great!! Enjoy it even if Mika isn't there!!!

Oh I'm so glad I spent hours making clothes for this now...hip hooray...and poor Luna, she's coming all the way from Norway all dressed up :emot-sad:

:shocked: ... again ... Im so sorry everyone , and Kata I knew something was wrong when reading your MSN message even before seeing this thread

Oh no! I'm really sorry for the Nibe people and for Mika!! Feels like the Scandinavian gigs are doomed :bleh: he had to cancel Rix Fm, and the thing about Way out west...

Hope he gets well soon!

And The Ark doing a Grace Kelly cover would be very interesting :biggrin2:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo....... :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I'm going to get so wasted that I'm forever forgetting it!!!m ESFBNLOwgÆ_Q- JB AQHOZRS<FGUAW8HEU

P.s. My friend did that! I'm crying and laughing.. My evil laughter must killasføWG VQ3V

Impetigo - for real? Did he actually say so? Ack that's awful! Poor guy. What's next - mono? (Heaven forbid!)

He did yeah, bless him! Well, he tried to but he couldn't remember what it was called!! LOL!! He was there goin' "Imp...er...I...er...Impe..smething" I said 'Impetigo' He said 'that's it..'

So, yeah, poor sod! It didn't look too bad - just a few patchy red bits on his neck - I could have a nickname back for him now..LOL!!!

Everybody is so run down from working too hard. It's such a shame. I hope they are all fighting fit again very soon.x:thumb_yello:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo....... :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh no Enfa!!! You were going? I'm so gutted for you! :shocked:

What a shame.x

Are you alright? :blink:

Yes I'm fine. I've spend a nice day at Vally's place and tomorrow we'll go to Denmark, meet Kata adn go to Nibe. Get wasted to the Danish rapper duo, enjoy The Ark and go back home.

I won't say that I've predicted it a few days ago but I did :roftl: .

It's just a bit unfair that we only got to know about it a day before the show which is a really bad thing for those of us who have quite a long way to go.

*still laughing hysterically*

Yes I'm fine. I've spend a nice day at Vally's place and tomorrow we'll go to Denmark, meet Kata adn go to Nibe. Get wasted to the Danish rapper duo, enjoy The Ark and go back home.

I won't say that I've predicted it a few days ago but I did :roftl: .

It's just a bit unfair that we only got to know about it a day before the show which is a really bad thing for those of us who have quite a long way to go.

*still laughing hysterically*

Good luck then! :thumb_yello: Have fun! :punk: