MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

MIKA will perform at the Philipshalle in Düsseldorf on saturday 3/11.

Show will start at 8pm.

Gates will ope at 6,30pm.

Website of the venue: http://www.philipshalle.de/

Tickets on sale here:

Eventim.de

http://www.kartenhaus.de

* the tickets for the Cologne date will be ok as well, since that date has been replaced with the Düsseldorf one.:wink2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my post from the other thread... I just thought I'd post it here, too. :biggrin2:

BTW I talked to my friend on the phone this morning before I made the booking. We will both stay overnight at the hostel.

So who are going so far?

- Cath85

- Haeschen02 + friend

- Mirtilla

- Droopsy

- Sariflor

- Ioana

- Blue + friend

- Petra

- Frances

- Vonnic

- ...?

really? I thought I'd seen it! :blink:

mariposa quite sure too

I'm not sure about mariposa! She wanted to go to Cologne but she booked a flight (to France or so.. I'm not sure) the next day (I think) and I do not know whether she'll be able to stay until the weekend! :shocked: I'm not even sure she already knows about the Düsseldorf gig!! OMG, poor mariposa!!! :shocked:

And I've also got a "problem" (not a problemproblem but a problem): I'm five people :naughty: of whom 4 aren't on the MFC. I'm taking my aunt and three other friends (of whom I have never seen 2 yet... got to know them on the StudiVZ) and I don't know whether they'll be so happy if I tell them that I'm planning to do this or that after the gig or that I want to be in DÃœS as EARLY as possible to be in the front row :thumb_yello: or things like this... OMG, I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you people planning to go?

Hehe, graag gedaan Droopsy! :biggrin2:

I'll bring a friend, the one who sent me the GK video in Feb - so actually my Mika madness is her fault :bleh: - and she is really looking forward to the gig too! :thumb_yello:

[Edit] I forgot Niki27 on my list! And I hope Mariposa will be there too!

Hehe, graag gedaan Droopsy! :biggrin2:

I'll bring a friend, the one who sent me the GK video in Feb - so actually my Mika madness is her fault :bleh: - and she is really looking forward to the gig too! :thumb_yello:

[Edit] I forgot Niki27 on my list! And I hope Mariposa will be there too!

Blue, did you know sariflor speaks a bit of Dutch too? :D

My friend is a Dutchie who moved to Germany last year, she is not registered on MFC although I think she lurks a bit here and there - especially now she's going to a gig. :naughty:

Sariflor has lived in Holland when she was a child, that is why she speaks Dutch so well! :thumb_yello:

FINALLY...

Vom Veranstalter wurde uns nun mitgeteilt, dass die Veranstaltung

MIKA in KÖLN am 31.10.2007 um 20:00

in die Philipshalle Düsseldorf auf den 03.11.2007 20:00 Uhr verlegt werden muss.

Die Karten behalten ihre Gültigkeit und müssen daher nicht umgetauscht werden.

(ok, that's not new but I'm glad I finally got an offivial email... :thumb_yello: )

I'm not sure about mariposa! She wanted to go to Cologne but she booked a flight (to France or so.. I'm not sure) the next day (I think) and I do not know whether she'll be able to stay until the weekend! :shocked: I'm not even sure she already knows about the Düsseldorf gig!! OMG, poor mariposa!!! :shocked:

And I've also got a "problem" (not a problemproblem but a problem): I'm five people :naughty: of whom 4 aren't on the MFC. I'm taking my aunt and three other friends (of whom I have never seen 2 yet... got to know them on the StudiVZ) and I don't know whether they'll be so happy if I tell them that I'm planning to do this or that after the gig or that I want to be in DÃœS as EARLY as possible to be in the front row :thumb_yello: or things like this... OMG, I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you people planning to go?

oh don't worry I'm writing text messages with her every day! she knows everything :bleh:

and she's defo coming to Düsseldorf! she hadn't booked the flight yet so Düsseldorf or Cologne doesn't really make much difference to her! in fact Düsseldorf is even better because it's a saturday so she doesn't have to skip school! :bleh:

and yes I still haven't changed my sig! oops!

I can't change it because it's too long!! 250 characters!! wtf that's nothing!

do a screenshot, upload it and put it into your sig as a picture and then you'll have another 250 characters to write

...maybe...... but don't tell anyone that i'm able to do this :cheerful_h4h:

ahh aha!!:biggrin2:

ehy mirty...are you going to this gig???!!! :)

we've the same insane passion of Mika-Travelling!!!

me?? erm...:blush-anim-cl::fisch::blush-anim-cl: