MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know... I'm having exams... What's your excuse guys?? hihi:mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

My excuse is that I'm finding it hard to squeeze my life, work ,and the other threads in!!!

Too many to keep up with! the MFC is like a full time job :blink:

My excuse is that I'm finding it hard to squeeze my life, work ,and the other threads in!!!

Hihi, I see you're keeping busy with Freddie as well (see nick), that explains it I guess:cool:

:naughty:

Edit: but now I'm gone, watching some rob schneider movie and study at the same time! bye!

Aaaah, thanks for that!

they used to have the compulsory military service in Spain too, and unfortunately doing the 'civil' thing wasn't a great option, I forget why, but I think they made you do it for longer and some other bollox.

Now it's voluntary as far as I know.

Soooo, we all know what Petra is planning to do in the evening after the gig, then, hehehe:roftl: Get a Zivi, LOL!

oh believe me.. i'm not.... Zivis are... let's say it like that: The Zivis in German Jugendherbergen are not the type of men I like (if you've got an average Zivi there, you'll know why :naughty: )

After the gig I'm actually planing to persuade my four friends/relatives to come with me and have fun with YOU ALL (in case you don't mind :crybaby:)

I'm wondering if I spelled/am spelling excuse right... It's very late (well not really) and I'm not really thinking clearly ATM:mf_rosetinted:

What's ATM?

My excuse: my RL. :blink:

What's RL?

My excuse is simply that nobody else wrote. :naughty:

Hey i'm new here :)

But i'm going to dusseldorf too, i have liked MIKA his music for some time, but after seeing him perform on lowlands i'm in love with him as an artist. :wub2::thumb_yello: .

Welcome mysalvation. I hope you'll enjoy his show. Looking forward to meeting you in Düsseldorf :biggrin2:

My excuse? Boxes. Plenty of them. Need to be packed until Thursday evening :blink:

But i'm going to dusseldorf too, i have liked MIKA his music for some time, but after seeing him perform on lowlands i'm in love with him as an artist. :wub2::thumb_yello: .

Hartelijk Welkom to the MFC!!!

:punk: What do you think about wearing these

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=hoofddiadeem&startat=0

at the concert??

Hey, welkom hier! :thumb_yello:

Zwolle... that is not so far from my hometown!

eh eh, i wish it could be a job!:naughty:

My excuse: erm....:blush-anim-cl: er.....can it be youtube??:blush-anim-cl:

Welcome!!!

Off-Topic: do you like Tegan & Sara???? i LOVE THEM!!

Welcome!!!

Off-Topic: do you like Tegan & Sara???? i LOVE THEM!!

Who are these? I know the names....

btw, how long does a letter need to italy if it doesn't cross the Alps on an elephant?

Hey i'm new here

But i'm going to dusseldorf too, i have liked MIKA his music for some time, but after seeing him perform on lowlands i'm in love with him as an artist. :wub2: .

great! he's addictive isn't he? you can make your rsvp :wink2:

Welcome mysalvation. I hope you'll enjoy his show. Looking forward to meeting you in Düsseldorf

My excuse? Boxes. Plenty of them. Need to be packed until Thursday evening

are you moving or going on holidays? :blink:

Hartelijk Welkom to the MFC!!!

:punk: What do you think about wearing these

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=hoofddiadeem&startat=0

at the concert??

everybody should get different ones was tha the idea? have you all picked one yet? I like the blue butterflies :biggrin2:

Jack Violet's HQ-video-thread is also a good option for an excuse...

OMG I think I missed this!!:shocked: where is that? how could I??

thank god multiple quoting exists :naughty:

What's ATM?

What's RL?

I think in this case it means 'at the moment'.

And RL = Real Life. As Luke would say: life gets in the way. :wink2:

Haasje, my routeplanner says it's a 2 hour drive from your place to mine. Apparently we live only 175 km away from each other. :blink:

Haasje, my routeplanner says it's a 2 hour drive from your place to mine. Apparently we live only 175 km away from each other. :blink:

I know. It's scary, isn't it :naughty: ?

Did you look for Bielefeld or Lemgo? It's really not far.

I think my tickets arrived today. Don't know yet as I had them sent to my mother's place. EXCITEMENT!!!

:yay:

I think in this case it means 'at the moment'.

And RL = Real Life. As Luke would say: life gets in the way.

Haasje, my routeplanner says it's a 2 hour drive from your place to mine. Apparently we live only 175 km away from each other.

Life? REAL life? You people have still time to do something else than sitting in front of the screen??? :blink: strange.. seems like i'm doing something wrong.

*looks at her very pale face in the mirror*

I know. It's scary, isn't it ?

I think my tickets arrived today. Don't know yet as I had them sent to my mother's place. EXCITEMENT!!!

:yay:

OFFICIAL EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

:roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

After the gig I'm actually planing to persuade my four friends/relatives to come with me and have fun with YOU ALL (in case you don't mind :crybaby:)

I speak for myself but hopefully also for the rest: of course we don't! the more the merrier! We're gonna have a great time!!

Life? REAL life? You people have still time to do something else than sitting in front of the screen??? :blink: strange.. seems like i'm doing something wrong.

*looks at her very pale face in the mirror*

Haha, I'm afraid that it's not much of a choice:if I don't go to work and actually DO some work, I will get sacked which is 'not an option'.

I'd rather haveaa fullt time MFC job but that's not gonna happen anytime soon!

OFFICIAL EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

:roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Yeah! Everyone is getting their tickets! :punk:

I know. It's scary, isn't it :naughty: ?

Bielefeld. You live much closer than my friend from Heerlen. :naughty:

Yeah, scary... :das:

I speak for myself but hopefully also for the rest: of course we don't! the more the merrier! We're gonna have a great time!!

I don't care, as long as I end up front row left side! :naughty: