MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

I can't change it because it's too long!! 250 characters!! wtf that's nothing!

All the long sigs will be removed within a week... So we have to change ours eventually...

Petra's hint is a good one. :wink2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the long sigs will be removed within a week... So we have to change ours eventually...

Maybe I should take a look into that MFC-suggestions-thread from time to time... I think they should rather limit the length of the signatures (I mean, there are people who have quite huge pics in their sig) (but maybe they have also done this. i don't know.)

but i would still be interested in when you people are planning to go to the Philipshalle!

Sorry, that's not an attempt to stalk you Droopsy but I just had a look into your profile here... is it just a coincidence that you, Mirtilla and I were born on almost the same day? (or at least you & I were born on the same day; I was actually born on almost the same day as Mirtilla but after all in the very same year).

Strange things are happening here...

well, just thought I'd share :biggrin2:

HELP!!

I need a german speaker to help me!

What does this email that I just received mean?

wir, die CTS EVENTIM AG als Ihre Vorverkaufsstelle, haben Ihnen im Namen

und auf Rechnung des Veranstalters Eintrittskarten für die oben genannte

Veranstaltung verkauft.

Vom Veranstalter wurde uns nun mitgeteilt, dass die Veranstaltung

MIKA in DÃœSSELDORF am 03.11.2007 um 20:00

auf 20:00 Uhr verlegt werden muss. Das Datum bleibt unverändert.

Die Karten behalten ihre Gültigkeit und müssen daher nicht umgetauscht werden.

Thanks a lot- I'm panicking, hehe!!

HELP!!

Veranstaltung verkauft.

That's the same mail i got! it just says that they have a booking order with your emailadress and that's why they are sending you this. They say that the event on the 31.10. (some singer...) was shifted to the 3rd of november in düsseldorf!

so no need to worry! they're just making it official!

That's the same mail i got! it just says that they have a booking order with your emailadress and that's why they are sending you this. They say that the event on the 31.10. (some singer...) was shifted to the 3rd of november in düsseldorf!

so no need to worry! they're just making it official!

Thanks Petra!

But hang on, isn't yours slightly different?

Mine doesn't mention the 31st!:sneaky2: I hope I' m not gonna end up somewhere in Barbados watching a Placido Domingo concert instead!

That is what happens when you book in a language you don't understand, lol!

HELP!!

Veranstaltung verkauft.

roughly it means that you got tickets for the above mentioned gig and that they were now told that the gig on the 3rd of November, Mika in Düsseldorf is switched from 8pm to 8pm (wtf??) the day stays the same. and the tickets still have their value (sorry bad translation)

I don't really get the 8pm story... are you sure thtat's what it said??

Thanks Petra!

But hang on, isn't yours slightly different?

Mine doesn't mention the 31st!:sneaky2: I hope I' m not gonna end up somewhere in Barbados watching a Placido Domingo concert instead!

That is what happens when you book in a language you don't understand, lol!

yeah yours is strange somehow!

but maybe it's just an error...

I am too untalented I don't even know how you make screenshot :naughty:

but 250 characters? come on I can't even write the few dates at the bottom of mine.... I think it's exaggerated

roughly it means that you got tickets for the above mentioned gig and that they were now told that the gig on the 3rd of November, Mika in Düsseldorf is switched from 8pm to 8pm (wtf??) the day stays the same. and the tickets still have their value (sorry bad translation)

Thanks!!

Yes, i promise, i just copied and pasted it, no editing on my part..:blink:

They must have had some prob and sent thw rong thing...oh well as long as it's still on!!

Thanks!!

Yes, i promise, i just copied and pasted it, no editing on my part..:blink:

They must have had some prob and sent thw rong thing...oh well as long as it's still on!!

I think they accidetnly erased a part of their message! coz this way it doesn't make much sense :naughty:

but in any case I don't think that you need to worry :wink2:

OMG, I'M so stupid! :doh:

well, i read yours (sariflor's) but i thought I'd recognized the first part and so i obviously overread the strange things in part two ... *feels like most stupid MFCer* god, I'm sorry.

but yeah, you mail just says that the event does now take place at 8pm instead of 8pm. don't really get that. it is a mistake, that's for sure.

(SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

but 250 characters? come on I can't even write the few dates at the bottom of mine.... I think it's exaggerated

press the sign with that windows-icon (somewhere on the bottom left) and the sign that says "druck" (in the german version... it's the one on the right side of F12 here). then you open photoshop or whatever program you have for graphics and just paste (cntr+v) the screenshot into the program or you open a new file (which is usually cntr+n or so) and then paste it in.

(sorry, I'm still confused because of that mail-thing... that makes my english go down :( )

press the sign with that windows-icon (somewhere on the bottom left) and the sign that says "druck" (in the german version... it's the one on the right side of F12 here). then you open photoshop or whatever program you have for graphics and just paste (cntr+v) the screenshot into the program or you open a new file (which is usually cntr+n or so) and then paste it in.

(sorry, I'm still confused because of that mail-thing... that makes my english go down :( )

hmmm here all I have to do is press: "pint scrn" on my keyboard :blink: nice and easy hihi, and than paste it in a program of course ;)

And ooh that's cool! Finally someone that shares my birthday! :yay:

omg I don't know what I did but it must ahve been very wrong :roftl:

what's that second button you press? I don't have one that says druck or anything...

OMG, I'M so stupid! :doh:

well, i read yours (sariflor's) but i thought I'd recognized the first part and so i obviously overread the strange things in part two ... *feels like most stupid MFCer* god, I'm sorry.

but yeah, you mail just says that the event does now take place at 8pm instead of 8pm. don't really get that. it is a mistake, that's for sure.

(SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DON'T WORRY!!!

It was a silly oversight! The point is that you tried to help me which I appreciate a lot :thumb_yello:

I was just about to copy that part of the e-mail to this thread - actually it is under my Ctrl+V right now. :roftl: :roftl:

So I guess we can be quite sure that the show will start at 8PM. :roftl: :roftl:

I tried to make my sig as small as possible using SIZE=1 but obviously that is not enough... The only thing I want to change is removing the question mark behind Dusseldorf. Oh well, maybe it's time for a sig change anyway. The most important thing is in my custom member title now. :naughty:

I tried to make my sig as small as possible using SIZE=1 but obviously that is not enough... The only thing I want to change is removing the question mark behind Dusseldorf. Oh well, maybe it's time for a sig change anyway. The most important thing is in my custom member title now. :naughty:

just to underline the evidence:naughty:

projekt1aq3.jpg

hmmm cath, don't you just have like this tab??

986wk3.th.png

thank you guys you are amazing!! I actually have neither of both tabs but I figured which button it was because it says sys rq on it!

now I'll just have to find out how you cut stuff off in paint lol

hehe, well pointed out, I hadn't noticed.

Nice one :thumb_yello:

BTW, did you get Mirtilla's permission for that??:naughty:

BTW, did you get Mirtilla's permission for that??:naughty:

Well it was given to me by Ioana. Just like the plectrum was given to Mirtilla by Martin. :naughty:

I think Mirti will be fine with it. Mirti? :wink2:

BTW new sig - simplified. :naughty: