MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Well it was given to me by Ioana. Just like the plectrum was given to Mirtilla by Martin. :naughty:

I think Mirti will be fine with it. Mirti? :wink2:

BTW new sig - simplified. :naughty:

is it not too long anymore?

it looks longer than mine was when I took out some of the things...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was given to me by Ioana. Just like the plectrum was given to Mirtilla by Martin. :naughty:

I think Mirti will be fine with it. Mirti? :wink2:

BTW new sig - simplified. :naughty:

aww...:wub2: *reminds Ibiza*:wub2:

*back to earth* what? who? what i've missed?:blink:

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: but you are so much more experienced than me... I'm just a greenie in the world of HIM. :blush-anim-cl:

Oops, wrong thread. :bleh:

ahah aha Blue you crack me up!:roftl: I thought Glasgow would be the first, but Dusseldorf is gonna be our 1st meeting with HIM.:naughty: (i'll have to drink lots of Cokes:blink: )

I got mine too and I only ordered them two days ago, at night.. :thumb_yello:

I never expected them to be here before the weekend!!

yeah they are pretty fast! but I wouldn't mind waiting a few more days and paying a bit less...

really??? uhmm...i'll wait for Petra then..:biggrin2:

No worries, mate... :surfing:

They usually don't need long! Maybe they order an extra transport for the tickets... (with these prices they should be able to afford it)...

:groupwave:

I agree with sariflor!!! SUPER EXCITEMENT is now official!!! i already ordered tshirts and bought two pairs of orange kangaroo-ears when I went to the Walibi theme park on sunday! (btw, where did you get these CUTE kiwibirds from, Blue??)

Sorry for posting three times in a row... but there's something that just came up my mind. I talked to a friend of mine today who has already been to the philipshalle and he said that, as the Philipshalle is bigger than the Paladium, it is also possible to make the room smaller by using curtains. if they don't use these curtains (which look, according to him, very ... *rude word* :blink: ) there are also seatings available in the hall. anybody heard anything of that??

I agree with sariflor!!! SUPER EXCITEMENT is now official!!! i already ordered tshirts and bought two pairs of orange kangaroo-ears when I went to the Walibi theme park on sunday! (btw, where did you get these CUTE kiwibirds from, Blue??)

Cool! You have kangaroo ears? :mf_lustslow:

Kiwibirds come from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/

Actually they are peacocks. But I think they are kiwibirds. :naughty:

Sorry for posting three times in a row... but there's something that just came up my mind. I talked to a friend of mine today who has already been to the philipshalle and he said that, as the Philipshalle is bigger than the Paladium, it is also possible to make the room smaller by using curtains. if they don't use these curtains (which look, according to him, very ... *rude word* :blink: ) there are also seatings available in the hall. anybody heard anything of that??

That sounds as if the Philipshalle is a place especially for classical music performances... Do they know what they have started with Mika? :naughty:

That sounds as if the Philipshalle is a place especially for classical music performances... Do they know what they have started with Mika? :naughty:

HAHA I can imagine us and our madness with all these super-controled people expecting an opera or something

:roftl:

Cool! You have kangaroo ears? :mf_lustslow:

Kiwibirds come from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/

Actually they are peacocks. But I think they are kiwibirds. :naughty:

kiwibirds, peacocks... where is the difference anyway? they're mikabirds!

well, my dutch is .... let's say I'm better at understanding than at speaking :biggrin2: but what do i have to insert in the "search" filed so that my Zoekresultaten shows me the birds? (peacock doesn't work)... I'm thinking about going to that karnevalswierts in heerlen, maybe i can get something nice & fluffy there!

yeah, the kangaroo-ears are great but they are quite big and as i'm planning to be in the first row with you all, this might be a problem for the people behind us :naughty: we'll see...

HAHA I can imagine us and our madness with all these super-controled people expecting an opera or something

:roftl:

shock shock düsseldorf :punk: