MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

well, my dutch is .... let's say I'm better at understanding than at speaking :biggrin2: but what do i have to insert in the "search" filed so that my Zoekresultaten shows me the birds? (peacock doesn't work)... I'm thinking about going to that karnevalswierts in heerlen, maybe i can get something nice & fluffy there!

Try 'hoofddiadeem' - that is the word they use on the website. Zoekresultaten is fine. :biggrin2:

Carnaval in Heerlen... I used to have a flatmate from Heerlen, around Carnaval she wasn't communicative for about 3 weeks in a row! :naughty:

I've just found out that my Mikabirds are actually tukans. I have the peacocks as well - although they are quite heavy AND noisy. :naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try 'hoofddiadeem' - that is the word they use on the website. Zoekresultaten is fine. :biggrin2:

Carnaval in Heerlen... I used to have a flatmate from Heerlen, around Carnaval she wasn't communicative for about 3 weeks in a row! :naughty:

I've just found out that my Mikabirds are actually tukans. I have the peacocks as well - although they are quite heavy AND noisy. :naughty:

OMG! these are all so cute!!!!!!!!! (and not as big as the kangaroo-ears)

I definitely need to ask vera (the Pieter Fijn van i-forgot-the-name-one) for her credit card tomorrow!! Thank you!!!

oh i HATE carnaval! and i DEFINITELY don't want the concert to be like that! i want to have fun and i never have fun on carnaval because everybody gets drunk, sings awful songs, dresses awfully (not funny mika-ish) (and eventually undresses after drinking)... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, if there are any patrick wolf fans here in this thread: i just got a good version of him at Conan O'Brien's:

http://rs17.rapidshare.com/files/50794968/patty_wolf_on_conan_obrien_050907_better_quality.wmv

*runs off to post it in the Patsy Wolf-thread*)

oh i HATE carnaval! and i DEFINITELY don't want the concert to be like that! i want to have fun and i never have fun on carnaval because everybody gets drunk, sings awful songs, dresses awfully (not funny mika-ish) (and eventually undresses after drinking)... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, if there are any patrick wolf fans here in this thread: i just got a good version of him at Conan O'Brien's:

http://rs17.rapidshare.com/files/50794968/patty_wolf_on_conan_obrien_050907_better_quality.wmv

*runs off to post it in the Patsy Wolf-thread*)

I don't like this whole getting drunk part about it either! but we are not going to do that! we'll just dress up nicely :biggrin2:

I initially wanted to dress up as a bee, but I don't know yet... I'm not very creative...

I don't like this whole getting drunk part about it either! but we are not going to do that! we'll just dress up nicely :biggrin2:

I initially wanted to dress up as a bee, but I don't know yet... I'm not very creative...

we don't need to get drunk, we have the mika-enthusiasm:naughty:

we don't need to get drunk, we have the mika-enthusiasm:naughty:

EXACTLY!

We're drunk on Mika!:mf_lustslow:

BTW, I had a look at the url that Blue sent and I absolutely love some of those hoofd thingies!! I like the one with the little donkeys, haha!!

.....:sneaky2: considering it:sneaky2: .....

Hehe, we should all wear a different hoofd thingie. :naughty:

I noticed you like the word 'hoofd thingie', I'm quite proud of it,ehehehe....Dutchglish!! :roftl: Oh-oh, I think that my 'Mikadrunkness' is starting already...By the time I get to Dusseldorf I'll be in a straight jacket!!:blink:

I think that's a great idea!! :D

Should we all pick a different one then?? Blue already has her kiwi/toucan/Mika/whatever birds, I would like the 'ezel' or donkey, shall everyone get themselves one??

What do you think?

:mf_lustslow:

Sariflor can be very persuasive.....I am having a dilemma about this.....Blue will understand - v.similar to her Glasgow dilemma....You might (hopefully) be able to add another to the list :shocked:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!:punk:

Victory!

Come on Sarah! you know you want to!

Someone else, please encourage her and I reckon we have another one! Go on, if I fell for it:roftl: we can add another recruit!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!:punk:

Victory!

Come on Sarah! you know you want to!

Someone else, please encourage her and I reckon we have another one! Go on, if I fell for it:roftl: we can add another recruit!

LOL!!! I'm glad you said recruit and not victim :naughty:

Sariflor can be very persuasive.....I am having a dilemma about this.....Blue will understand - v.similar to her Glasgow dilemma....You might (hopefully) be able to add another to the list :shocked:

Sarah!! Are you coming??? :shocked::thumb_yello:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I would need some help...Could someone advise me about a place to stay after the gig in Dusseldorf? The few hotels i saw on the net seemed pretty expensive. Where are you staying at?

Sorry to ask, it's just that I have to find a place in order to convince Orphée to come with me:biggrin2: