MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should make a list of names and let a German native speaker do the dirty job for all of us? :blush-anim-cl:

ah ahha, the dirty job:naughty: yeah, right.:thumb_yello:

AGREED!

Or we'll have to stay under a bridge, which is not my idea of fun, specially in November!!

:boxed:

So who's a native Deutsch speaker here? I'm kind of lost now....

AGREED!

So who's a native Deutsch speaker here? I'm kind of lost now....

I am :mf_rosetinted:

Head thingies? Sounds good. Do they have bunny-ears (or something like that)? That would be kind of appropriate :naughty: . I just texted my friend and asked her if I can order our tickets. I think its about time. Still don't know about the hostel though.

I am :mf_rosetinted: .

Excellent!! So you can be our spokesperson if you don't mind:thumb_yello:

Head thingies? Sounds good. Do they have bunny-ears (or something like that)? That would be kind of appropriate :naughty:

Yes! I saw some (quite nice) furry ones!:bleh:

Excellent!! So you can be our spokesperson if you don't mind:thumb_yello:

[/color]

No, I don't mind :wink2:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I've just ordered my tickets. Yes! Finally!!! I'm soooooo looking forward to it.

A bunny dress/costume would be quite nice. I have to think about it and do some research :mf_rosetinted:

No, I don't mind :wink2:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I've just ordered my tickets. Yes! Finally!!! I'm soooooo looking forward to it.

A bunny dress/costume would be quite nice. I have to think about it and do some research :mf_rosetinted:

I want to be a kitty cat:wub2:

Most rabbit/bunny costumes I've found on the internet so far are a bit eh... typical. :naughty:

Yes they are. I'd like to have something like your birds but with rabbits. That would be cute. I don't plan to wear a Playboy-bunnyish outfit at the beginning of November (actually never) :naughty:

I found some nice ears though. Not too fluffy.

Seems like I'm a bit late... :blink::bleh: ...so it seems that you've already victimised Häschen02 for phoning.

I'll definitely get something from that dutch shop but i'm not sure yet which head-thingy to take!

Seems like I'm a bit late... :blink::bleh: ...so it seems that you've already victimised Häschen02 for phoning.

I'll definitely get something from that dutch shop but i'm not sure yet which head-thingy to take!

I feel so ... used :blink::roftl: ...

No, you could do the phoning if you want to. It just crossed my mind a few minutes ago that it would be quite stupid if I book the hostel and might not stay there :roftl: . But I think we still have a few days left to decide on that :wink2: .

I feel so ... used :blink::roftl: ...

No, you could do the phoning if you want to. It just crossed my mind a few minutes ago that it would be quite stupid if I book the hostel and might not stay there :roftl: . But I think we still have a few days left to decide on that :wink2: .

Das ist mir so egal... hihi. Ich kann da gerne anrufen; letztens hab ich glaube ich mit einem netten Zivi gesprochen...

Das ist mir so egal... hihi. Ich kann da gerne anrufen; letztens hab ich glaube ich mit einem netten Zivi gesprochen...

Oi!

That sounds like German to me!!:mf_lustslow:

What is a Zivi?? I can understand the rest,hehe, it's similar to Dutch :biggrin2:

Yes they are. I'd like to have something like your birds but with rabbits. That would be cute. I don't plan to wear a Playboy-bunnyish outfit at the beginning of November (actually never) :naughty:

I found some nice ears though. Not too fluffy.

I was suggesting you to visit a sexy shop: they seem to be plenty of bunny ears :naughty:

Oi!

That sounds like German to me!!:mf_lustslow:

What is a Zivi?? I can understand the rest,hehe, it's similar to Dutch :biggrin2:

Zivis (Zivildienstleistende) are those guys that are working in the hostels (for example) instead of joining the army. Boys usually have to do a year of social work or Bundeswehr after school (don't ask me why) and every hostel in Germany usually has at least one of these Zivis. There are about 19 or 20 years old and (usually (in need for another word)) quite nice ;)

Zivis (Zivildienstleistende) are those guys that are working in the hostels (for example) instead of joining the army. Boys usually have to do a year of social work or Bundeswehr after school (don't ask me why) and every hostel in Germany usually has at least one of these Zivis. There are about 19 or 20 years old and (usually (in need for another word)) quite nice ;)

Aaaah, thanks for that!

they used to have the compulsory military service in Spain too, and unfortunately doing the 'civil' thing wasn't a great option, I forget why, but I think they made you do it for longer and some other bollox.

Now it's voluntary as far as I know.

Soooo, we all know what Petra is planning to do in the evening after the gig, then, hehehe:roftl: Get a Zivi, LOL!