Vote for Mika as the Sexiest Man on the Planet of 2007 in UK's sofeminine

dino_gurl7189

Hi! Well people have been asking to make a new thread for the UK vote so people won't get it confused with the French vote...

So here it is!

Ok Mika needs some serious help from you guys to bring him to the top and knock old Johnny right off!!! Not that I don't like Johnny or anything... :fisch: but we all know Mika's definitely the sexiest!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

so far Mika's at 2% and Johnny's at :shocked: 39%!!!

For those who don't know, Mika fans have helped Mika rise from a modest 1% to 44% at the French aufeminin!

The same thing can be done with the UK vote so keep em votes coming!!! :thumb_yello:

here's the link for the UK sofeminine:

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/psycho/d1524/x11104.html

right! Many thanks to my Indonesian friend and fellow Mika fan, Dita for this link!

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's sexy only because he's with Vanessa Paradis! :naughty:

Sorry Johnny! I love you!

Sorry, Pamette, but on that very point, I totally disagree with you. I think Johnny Depp IS sexy but I never liked Vanessa Paradis at all. I mean, well... she's cute but I just can't bear her voice at all ! Sorry, Vanessa ! Nothing personnal ! I even tried to buy a record of hers because it had been written by Lenny Kravitz, whom I used to like, but finally, I had to sell it back ! I just COULDN'T listen to it !

As for Mika, I think he is the sexiest man who walked on the Earth ground ever since the beginning of humanity ! How can he get 2% only ? And be behind Justin Timberlake ? I never thought that one was sexy at all ! People voting on this site, what have you done with you eyes ????

Sorry, Pamette, but on that very point, I totally disagree with you. I think Johnny Depp IS sexy but I never liked Vanessa Paradis at all. I mean, well... she's cute but I just can't bear her voice at all ! Sorry, Vanessa ! Nothing personnal ! I even tried to buy a record of hers because it had been written by Lenny Kravitz, whom I used to like, but finally, I had to sell it back ! I just COULDN'T listen to it !

As for Mika, I think he is the sexiest man who walked on the Earth ground ever since the beginning of humanity ! How can he get 2% only ? And be behind Justin Timberlake ? I never thought that one was sexy at all ! People voting on this site, what have you done with you eyes ????

You know! I adore Johnny since I have been 8 (21 Jump Street).

He's the cutest actor ever and he's a great actor !!! I adore everything he does. He's different.

I used to dislike Vanessa too. But I bought "Bliss" and it's a good record.

She didn't like working with Lenny because she couln't decide what she wanted to do. I think i'd dislike that record too.

oh yeah! have you guys read Mika's description at sofeminine??

if you haven't, here it is:

Job: Singer, model, piano virtuoso and born entertainer.

Fashion sense: A touch of the cowboy/Western look. :blink: (wha?? cowboy/western look?? for real?!)

The pros: Gorgeous in a slightly edgy, different way. Mika has hyperactive tendencies, we'd say. (Hell yeah!! :cool: )

The cons: See above! Ever so slightly wacky cheeky chappie. (is that a bad thing? :naughty: )

Our chances: 100% single - form an orderly queue now... *the first in line :mf_rosetinted: *

Where to find him: Globe-trotting is based in London.