I should not be a mika fan.

mika is really not what i should like as a music fan.

generally i listen to loud angry music for loud angry people.:punk::band:

but shamefully i have been converted to "happiness".:yay:

i had heard mika before on the radio and on music channels but it was rosie

(1kiwiabroad) who converted me into a mika fan. i'm still unsure to how she managed that but some things should be left unknown.

since she converted me into this happy mika fan i have been constantly happy. she is a scary scary person with scary scary powers of happiness.

it took me a while to come out of the closet as a mika fan but i am now a proud mika fan.:shocked: i like mika cause its chirpy and fun.

rosie is quite magical. she's like a magical mika fan. if i ever have a question about mika she can always answer it.

i'm not good at using forums as they seem to break. i will post a mika conspiricey theory on this site soon strangly it is to do with tarten trousers, mika's guitarist and mika's inside leg measurement.

Also, rosie has warned me that i can't be unhappy or anything less than chipper on this site coz mika fans are always happy.

i'm terrified already.:eek:

:ghostrider_h4h: from frankie.:ghostrider_h4h:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not good at using forums as they seem to break. i will post a mika conspiricey theory on this site soon strangly it is to do with tarten trousers, mika's guitarist and mika's inside leg measurement.

:ghostrider_h4h: from frankie.:ghostrider_h4h:

Oh I can't wait to hear your conspiracy theory. That should get everyone's knickers in a knot :naughty:

but shamefully i have been converted to "happiness".:yay:

[...]

since she converted me into this happy mika fan i have been constantly happy. she is a scary scary person with scary scary powers of happiness.

[...]

Also, rosie has warned me that i can't be unhappy or anything less than chipper on this site coz mika fans are always happy.

i'm terrified already.:eek:

:roll1:

Omg frankie, I admit I was not so happy today, but you definately made my day!!!

Welcome!!! :yay:

A quite happy and cheerful Mika-fan :biggrin2: