Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, more the 80's ...annie lennox and i dont remember her name....yeh that's it Cindy lauper...

Is it one of his songs? It has a familiar ring .... reminds me of something....:blink:

Yes, it reminds me of a mix of things!

The little bit of music right at the start reminds me of that "Ballad of Lucy Jordan" by Marianne Faitfull, then the whole feel of it I find a bit 80's, and the "tuturururu tuturururuu" reminds me of a song that came out in the 90's and I just cannot remember the name or the artist, but sounded a loot like that.

So basically a mishmash of things, but I really really like it!

And he does look very happy and relaxed...I'm loving it :wub2:

lol, that's teh beauty of Mika!! :roftl:

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun? That's the one.

Like the song though. Mika is a master of chord progressions, this has great chord sequence, it's the classical training isn't it.

Hahaha, the influences again, priceless :biggrin2:

Which songs? Could you put a link?

We will compare them! :naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XH3vvXi8k8M

The little bit of music right at the start reminds me of that "Ballad of Lucy Jordan" by Marianne Faitfull, ...

Yes, that too...

You mentioned that song earlier in another thread, right? I remember something... (lots of déjà vus today :biggrin2: )

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A brand new song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=19366442&n=19366442&MyToken=bfd79681-0be4-4398-b8f0-9909026f9f82

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::jawdrop::stretcher:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Pamette je t'aime!!:naughty:

Ow god, Mika please move to release this EP, I can't wait to hear the new songs!!!!!!

Hey, did you see the background of the stage?? it's amazing with all the LICM draws!!!!!

I am so so excited about this new tour!!

I need to learn the lyrics for tomorrow!!!

All the fans singing that song, he would be :doh:. They know the song!

That is just too funny! Imagine his face!! haha!!!

The tututututu bit reminds me of Sexy NoNoNo (Girls Aloud), but only that little bit, thank goodness.

I don't know that song, but I was thinking of one and I just can't remember anything BUT the chorus with the turutututu...It was released sometime bet 98 and 2002, but that is all i can remember :blink:

Yes, that too...

You mentioned that song earlier in another thread, right? I remember something... (lots of déjà vus today :biggrin2: )

Well yes, and on top of that I mentioned it on one of my many and lengthy chats with the Mikster himself, you know, he always calls me to ask for my opinion on any new songs he's thinking of...In fact, I actually write them all for him :roftl: :roftl:

Well yes, and on top of that I mentioned it on one of my many and lengthy chats with the Mikster himself, you know, he always calls me to ask for my opinion on any new songs he's thinking of...In fact, I actually write them all for him :roftl: :roftl:

You know, I was thinking that. Just didn't want to ask for I didn't know how you would take it ... losing your camouflage... :mf_rosetinted: So I'm quite glad you came up with it yourself :biggrin2:

... but wait.. you write them for him and then afterwards he is asking you for your opinion about them? Hmmm... I reckon I know the answer.... :lmao:

I need to learn the lyrics for tomorrow!!!

All the fans singing that song, he would be :doh:. They know the song!

:naughty:

This is already fait accompli!!! There's no use pretending otherwise!!

Poor Mika, he can only surprise us for one night :roftl:

The little bit of music right at the start reminds me of that "Ballad of Lucy Jordan" by Marianne Faitfull, then the whole feel of it I find a bit 80's, and the "tuturururu tuturururuu" reminds me of a song that came out in the 90's and I just cannot remember the name or the artist, but sounded a loot like that.

i think i know what you mean (or maybe i have yet another different song in mind :naughty: ), there was this song, a bit like electronic music, where they always sang "tututututu" - don't remember the title either, but didn't they also always sing sth like "three times"?

So basically a mishmash of things, but I really really like it!

And he does look very happy and relaxed...I'm loving it :wub2:

TWO TIMES BY ANN LEE!!! I LURVE THIS KIND OF SOFT ELECTRO SOUND:punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRuz3kT7ZQ

:naughty: Poor little thing!

If I can speak to him tomorrow, I'll tell him everybody (nearly?! :blink:) loves his song!

he could sing a different new song every night, now that would be cool, eh? :biggrin2:

don't think he'll be surprised if everyone sings along to the new song, he already knows that from holy johnny. :naughty: