Mika 16.06.2007 German TV

Haeschen02

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go and look Sou! May be some time as I seem to get all sorts of channels, but don't remember this one. I have never looked for it though.:naughty:

Babs! I just found out (thanks to Google!!) that Blitz is a TV PROGRAMME on a German channel called Sat1! So try looking for Sat1 in your channel list! :wink2:

Alrighty, Babs...if all fails - hopefully not - then here's the channel frequency,

Satellite: Astra 1B - 1C & 1E - 1H, 2C (19.2 E)

Frequency 11288 Vertical

Channel Sat 1

Country Germany

main language Gm

on air graphic SAT 1

audio frequency 7.02/7.20

So important bits, Satellite to look under is Astra (look above) and the Frequency 11288 Vertical

Tell me how it goes! :D

I can go to a section to add a channel, it asks for the frequency, which I can put in, but it puts it like this 11.288 then I can put V for vertical, but then it asks for Sybol rate (Mbaud) and then FEC?

Anyone?

I can go to a section to add a channel, it asks for the frequency, which I can put in, but it puts it like this 11.288 then I can put V for vertical, but then it asks for Sybol rate (Mbaud) and then FEC?

Anyone?

Eek! I can't help you there :sad: That's all I could get.

Well I def don't have it as a pre set channel, and as for the fec and stuff, you can't actually input that, you have to choose what is on there, so I have done combinations of all choices, but still can't get a signal, :(

Ok, I just watched it. Nothing special. Mainly parts of old intervies with annoying German translations. They basically said that the next weeks will show whether Mika is a one-hit-wonder or not. So you didn't miss much.

:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I just watched it. Nothing special. Mainly parts of old intervies with annoying German translations. They basically said that the next weeks will show whether Mika is a one-hit-wonder or not. So you didn't miss much.

Thanks for telling us Haeschen!

But unfortunately, we missed much, we missed Mika! *faints*

Luckily we didn't miss much....I'm glad I didn't have to listen to the German translation though. It makes me so angry :sneaky2: - why can't they just use subtitles like they do in any other country????!!!! Unprogressive German media *sighs*

I did that and have tried all combs again, nothing, sorry, they can't say we didn't try Sou! Not that they would though. :naughty:

Hahaha, we tried, you're right! :wink2:

BabSou! :thumb_yello:

hm, i had seen all the interview clips before, except for the one in the striped shirt, where was that from?

the content really was nothing new. how he wrote big girls. why he was rejected by record companies. they compared relax to "i just died in your arms". loadsa bits from the grace kelly video. he described his music. btw i think they made a mistake there, doesn't he describe it as "psycho-babble"? they translated "psycho-bubble"... i always thought it was the first, but might be wrong there? :blink: