New member!

sariflor

Lol.... well, now I feel like joining in too... welcome Sara! Even though you joined long before me, and we've already met in person, and you're not new at all.... :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It's so much fun to bring it back

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*RAISES HAND* I want in on this little Welcome fest. Awe, Heck...Sara knows how I feel about her! :huglove::naughty:

And you know it's mutual.:wub2:

We met for a short time, but it was enough to come to conclusions!:punk:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Welcome to MFC Sari, great to finally see you joined after so long ago now and having met you on a number of occasions at Mika gigs here n there, I wondered when you would cave in and join us here at MFC :naughty: (I probs don't have one of these pages and if I did it would be far to embarrassing to see what sh*te I came out with back then). :naughty:

Welcome to MFC Sari, great to finally see you joined after so long ago now and having met you on a number of occasions at Mika gigs here n there, I wondered when you would cave in and join us here at MFC :naughty: (I probs don't have one of these pages and if I did it would be far to embarrassing to see what sh*te I came out with back then). :naughty:

I shall try and unearth it :roftl:

And thank you everyone for your warm welcome, you make me feel at home :wub2:

:lmao:

Hahaha... again???

Welcome Sariflor. I think you will find this a friendly forum, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about Mika. Have you been listening to his music for long? Ever been to one of his concerts? If not, you will feel like you have... there are tons of photos and videos posted. If you ever do go to one of his concerts, take a chance and bring a gift for him... say, a t-shirt or something... he's been known to actually wear them once in a while. If you ever come to Canada perhaps we'll meet up after a concert one day. Nice to meet you!

Zoots.

Hahaha... again???

Welcome Sariflor. I think you will find this a friendly forum, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about Mika. Have you been listening to his music for long? Ever been to one of his concerts? If not, you will feel like you have... there are tons of photos and videos posted. If you ever do go to one of his concerts, take a chance and bring a gift for him... say, a t-shirt or something... he's been known to actually wear them once in a while. If you ever come to Canada perhaps we'll meet up after a concert one day. Nice to meet you!

Zoots.

Kudos to this post :punk::roftl:

welcome to mfc sara!

i detect in your intro a little bit of a "fan girl" happening!

hehe feels weird to welcome someone who joined 3 months before me :naughty:

I must admit that I was and still am a bit of a fangurl - when I am not ready to strangle him, that is :roftl: