Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?

Pamette

Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

The first post I read since I have come back from my holidays (30 mins).

Again!!! What happened?

Welcome Back Pamette!!!

Hope you enjoyed your time on Holiday!!!:biggrin2:

Mika's World hadn't change a lot since you left, had it???:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...

My daughter, my nephew and me learned the concert at Lyon was cancelled the day before at 22h30pm;The reason was this famous ear infection....

I am not sure that the staff is reading our posts but in case they do : stop it now and next year , try to be professional....

Hi everybody!!!

I open this threat because too many events were cancelled in little time!!!

The gig in Sziget festival in Hungary, the signing in Paris and now the gig in Werchter in Belgium!!! That's enough!!!

I bought my tickets about 2 months ago to see Mika in Belgium. I was planning to drive my car during 8 hours (without the road congestion around Werchter) just to see him.

And I learnt today that his gig is cancelled. Only one week before the gig!!! Why do they announce that only now?

I'm not blaming Mika but i'm blaming all the organization around him! Why do they plan so many things if he can't be there?

If it's cancelled the day when I go there because he's ill, I would understand even if I'm sad. I would say to myself "Poor Mika! He does too many things!".

I can understand he can't be everywhere but don't make promises if you're not sure he can be there!!!

I'm not angry! I'm not sad! I just don't understand why things like that can happen so near from an event!

I just write this threat because I hope someone who takes care of the planning will read it and will understand how bad it is to cancel something without real explaination! And I really hope it will improve!

List of the events which were cancelled:

February 2007: Signing session at HMV, 2 events the same evening, cancelled the day the event should have happened

June 21st: Signing session at Virgin megastore in Paris, ?, cancelled 3 weeks before

June 22nd: A gig in Monaco, he has to go to a TV show!!!, cancelled 2 months before

June 28th: Werchter festival in Belgium, he has to go to a TV show!!! , cancelled 9 days before

August: Sziget festival in Hungary, ?, cancelled 2 months before

August 10th: Way Out West festival in Goteborg in Sweden, he has to go to a TV show ("Good morning America"), few weeks ago

October 22nd: Rimini in Italy, CANCELLED because he prefers doing the gig in Nice (France), 17 days before DISTANCE BETWEEN RIMINI AND NICE: 596 km

Because he was ill (Poor little thing:huglove:):

Slow down MIKA - we need you!: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4571

February 21st: Brighton in UK

May 18th: Rix FM Festival in Sweden: otitis

June 29th: St Gallen festival in Switzerland: otitis

July 4th: Nibe festival in Denmark: vocal chords (but he did a secret gig the day before http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=433296&spid=)

July 6th: Roskilde Festival in Denmark : pneumonia (it's not really that because he went to two other festivals two days after)

July 12nd: Les nuits de Fourvière festival in France: ear infection

July 13th: Summercase festival in Spain (Barcelona): ear infection

July 14th: Summercase festival in Spain (Madrid): ear infection

August 3rd: Big Chill festival in UK: throat infection

August 5th: Sudoeste festival in Portugal: throat infection

August 10th: Saint-Jean sur Richelieu in Canada: throat infection

August 17th: Frequency festival in Austria: throat infection

If you want to add other events, PM me! It's very important that the organization around Mica knows it happens too often!!!

It's really unfair (except when he's sick) especially for Rimini,just because he PREFERS going to Nice ? I mean,I'm not being mean but well first it's not far away and second this concert has been planned a lot before ! Do you get repayment for your tickets at least ?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...