Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?

Pamette

Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, I'm sure they must have someone coming to the site often to check on what is being said over here (I mean, no artist's team can pay no attention towards one's fans biggest website, they are the base who buy one's work and come to one's concert, and also spread the music to others).

I'm sure they'll acknowledge what's being said here. But will they keep this in mind and try to get organized / communicate better? And will they communicate what fans think about this to Mika? That's another question...

And between Swedish Göteborg and Good Morning America in NY, they chose Good Morning America (surprise...), that's the one announced on Mikasounds US.

Like you say, big surprise.

I like your title Em.

I'm still reeling from the cancelling of the first day of the artwork exhibiton.......I have booked and paid for train tickets and a hotel and can only go on that day as I'm visiting my family in Scotland the next day then going into hospital for a big op the week after. I thought I had it all organised so that I could just foget about it and that it would be a nice distraction to my nerves about going into hospital then the thread started on here saying they were making it a private party on the first day!

Words can't express how upset I am and I really think it's mean to the fans who wanted to go on that day.

I haven't got the heart to cancel everything yet cos I still can't believe they've done it after anouncing it to the fans on the mikasounds page as a definite event.

Vix x

They cancelled a festival for a tv appearance? :shocked: That's just so bad I have no words :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Grrrrrrr I am SO glad I sold my Roskilde ticket now, then I don't have to worry if he cancels or not, I would have killed someone if I had paid £150 for nothing :blink: Think I'll skip the festivals in the future :shocked:

They cancelled a festival for a tv appearance? :shocked: That's just so bad I have no words :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Grrrrrrr I am SO glad I sold my Roskilde ticket now, then I don't have to worry if he cancels or not, I would have killed someone if I had paid £150 for nothing :blink: Think I'll skip the festivals in the future :shocked:

And a gig too (Monaco) for a TV appearance we don't know much about (actually, we know nothing...)

They haven't put Roskilde on the list of gigs on Mikamyspace !! Have you heard anything about him being cancelled ???? They put Nibe, so you fellows don't have to worry about it... But Roskilde ?! Is it an error ?

And a gig too (Monaco) for a TV appearance we don't know much about (actually, we know nothing...)

They haven't put Roskilde on the list of gigs on Mikamyspace !! Have you heard anything about him being cancelled ???? They put Nibe, so you fellows don't have to worry about it... But Roskilde ?! Is it an error ?

Nah it's probably because the Roskilde program isn't official yet :doh: They always wait until the last minute before they tell who is gonna play when :blink: It's the 6th though, Universal put it up anyway :naughty:

hellloooo...it's MIKA, not mica!! whats up with you?

He said his real name was Mica. Now I try to write it like that! :wink2:

Not easy to change because I'm used to write Mika!

It depends if you want to talk about the artist (Mika) or the person (Mica)! :bleh:

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

It's true that nobody calls Madonna using Louise Veronica Ciccone but, why not?

lol let's make him schizo lol Mica is allowed for French because we pronounce it correctly :P lol

We have called him so for about half of his life lol (well we... I didn't know him by then and I was an adult and he was a child by that time...so)

;)

But I was to say he cancelled the Budapest festival and I had bought my plane ticket and a friend was to welcome me there as I'm from France... and now... but well...

I'm not angry: Mika is not supposed to be perfect, I prefer him human. :) Anyway, I would forgive him anything, so... Mika/Mica first, if he's fine, I'm fine... If he thinks he has to, I trust him.

I'll see him somewhere else wherever it will, I just want to see him and I will probably not even realize if the sun switches down as I'll only have eyes and ears for him.

:wub2:

He said his real name was Mica. Now I try to write it like that! :wink2:

Not easy to change because I'm used to write Mika!

It depends if you want to talk about the artist (Mika) or the person (Mica)! :bleh:

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

It's true that nobody calls Madonna using Louise Veronica Ciccone but, why not?

At least Paris can easily be reached by train from London, assuming that travelling through tunnels doesn't do any harm to ear drums. :blink:

There is quite a pressure when you're under the sea... But he can reach us driving if he really wants to :biggrin2: Even if it's a tunnel too... Ferry ? :biggrin2:

Cause i think The Trabendo was half a gig after seeing the one in London and the reports from the concerts just after the Trabendo...

I think the Olympia is important for him, moreover with all the promotion arround ( radio games, contest...)....so I think u'll have a great time there :thumb_yello:

Sadly some gigs are more important than others...They should find a solution to all this schedule problem..

Im really sorry for al the people who wanted to go to the St Gallen Open Air!! :boxed: I hope you'll have the chance to see Mika some other time...

As far as Olympia is concerned I don't think it will be cancelled for the reasons LebAngel has mentionned. Fingers crossed!!

And Mika: get well soon!!

another YES vote, by me... in one hour from now i would've seen him. :tears:

but i don't give up, next try: florence! at least that one's free so i won't lose ticket money if he cancels. and i always wanted to see florence and pisa anyway.

Sad. :( I feel bad for the fans, and bad for Mika. I'm sure he hates cancelling gigs, and being sick for that matter.

Yeah, he said that being on stage was what he prefered, and he never stops, I just can't understand how he manages to do so many things.:shocked:

How could he possibly do all the things that are planned?

:thumbdown:

I just hope he's not burning himself out... I really fear he is...

He's young, but hey! It's really more than a human body can afford.

:boxed:

Sophie xxx