MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

hi queenie!

just a curiosity...were you at the gig in madrid the day after milan( or 2 days after cannot recall)??? in april?

because you registered here later i think, and i remember we were wondering why no one reported madrid gig....:boxed:

I was the one who was in that concert, but though I registered in here in January, I had lost the password and couldn't post my report here, I did in mikasounds, sort of.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hellooooooooooooooooo!!!! are you ready? have you won the contest M&G???

eddai...ma che ti frega...meglio vederlo dopo , motivato, che a qs incontri che deve fare per forza! (a parte la mirti che era da sola e quindi ulp che figata).

o no? :boxed:

I was the one who was in that concert, but though I registered in here in January, I had lost the password and couldn't post my report here, I did in mikasounds, sort of.

ah ok...was just wondering...

ahhhhh

a black spot on your curriculum....not in MFC but in mikasounds...eheheheheheheh

Rooooooooooooby! rooooooooby! rooooooooby!!! :woot_jump:

El viernes te llamo!! :woot_jump:

Mirtiiiii, i don´t know if i should hate your or love you..Let´s see on Friday :fisch:

I thought I had your everlasting love no matter what... :tears:

This place is where we will surely see some action tomorrow!! Look how many of you are going!! I am sooooo jealous. I wish I could fly there and be with you all. Maybe you can tell MIKA Hi from Blue Sky in Tokyo and let him know the fans in Japan and Australia are anxiously awaiting his concert dates!!

On second thoughts, PLEASE think ONLY about enjoying yourselves and having a VERY SPECIAL MIKA time.

but we need reports, as soon as you can get online!!:wink2:

This place is where we will surely see some action tomorrow!! Look how many of you are going!! I am sooooo jealous. I wish I could fly there and be with you all. Maybe you can tell MIKA Hi from Blue Sky in Tokyo and let him know the fans in Japan and Australia are anxiously awaiting his concert dates!!

On second thoughts, PLEASE think ONLY about enjoying yourselves and having a VERY SPECIAL MIKA time.

but we need reports, as soon as you can get online!!:wink2:

lol..thank u so much!!:wink2:

:woot_jump:

I'm soooo excited for all of you! AAAAHHHHH! Have an AMAZING time!

For those staying at the Robertina Hotel - please don't forget to tip! :naughty: Ha ha! Have safe journeys everyone! (to and fro)

:woot_jump:

I'm soooo excited for all of you! AAAAHHHHH! Have an AMAZING time!

For those staying at the Robertina Hotel - please don't forget to tip! :naughty: Ha ha! Have safe journeys everyone! (to and fro)

Depends what the service is like!!!

Mirtilla! I see you! Are you ready to have the amazing experience of meeting me tonight!!!???

Look for a red sweater! :das:

Are you ready to stand me?? :naughty:

(today it's even my dad's birthday and I didn't buy anything...bad daughter..:thumbdown: )

OH Mirtilla! Whoops!

OK...red sweater! Did you get my number?

You look for a nutter!

And yes...I am VERY ready to meet you...I can't wait!

Wooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

make sure someone tells mika about mirtilla`s new mika ringtone !

Haha! I promise if I'll manage to talk with him I'll tell him myself:wink2:

..And from then on my reputation will be eternally compromised:roftl: