Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the weather forecast for friday 19th

sunny

medium wind from north-east

min temp 9°

max temp 16°

so...no rain! great...just a little colder than today, pls take some warmer sweater, just for my guests: i can lend some jackets from my wardrobe...or my hubby's! and then we can leave the jackets in my car before entering the venue (at 7.00 pm).

ready? :punk:

sunny

min temp 9°

max temp 16°

so...no rain! great...just a little colder than today, pls take some warmer sweater, just for my guests: i can lend some jackets from my wardrobe...or my hubby's! and then we can leave the jackets in my car before entering the venue (at 7.00 pm).

Born ready :wink2::punk:

Just wanted to say i hope everyone has a great time, i know its a bit early but i thought ppl. may b busy sorting out traveling and stuff tomorrow and there are so many special friends going to the 2 Italian ones:wink2:

ill b thinking of you guys and i want lots of good reports and plenty of pics cos there are enough of u going:naughty:

HAVE FUN!!!!!

:woot_jump:

Just wanted to say i hope everyone has a great time, i know its a bit early but i thought ppl. may b busy sorting out traveling and stuff tomorrow and there are so many special friends going to the 2 Italian ones:wink2:

ill b thinking of you guys and i want lots of good reports and plenty of pics cos there are enough of u going:naughty:

HAVE FUN!!!!!

:woot_jump:

f_Mercipourmem_f557b2e.gif:cheerful_h4h: {Thank you, grazie whatever..I'm tryng to learn french}

:italia::partytime2:

sunny

min temp 9°

max temp 16°

OH YES YES YES!

And thank you Tia for the lovely message...you can bet your life that you will get reports!

I just want to say hello to all the Italian fans who are going to Torino and I'm really looking forward to meeting you all:biggrin2:

Only 3 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::punk::biggrin2:

Me too..............I am SO much looking forward to meeting so many MFCers!!!!