Mirtilla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saluti a tutte!un rapido salto per

augurarvi un supercalifragilisticoespiralidoso concerto domani sera!

ci si vede sabato a bologna!scusate la mia prolungata assenza ma il pc non è collaborativo questa settimana :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

divertitevi anche per me!

ci si vede sabato a bologna!scusate la mia prolungata assenza ma il pc non è collaborativo questa settimana :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

ok betta!!! ci vediamo sabato! :D:thumb_yello: grazie

uh! non sarai a prenderti del freddo tutto il giorno con noi a cantare canzoni da alpino e lottare per la prima fila?!?!? nuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

No... :tears: sarò al caldo, seduta su una comoda poltrona davanti al computer swearing in tutte le lingue che conosco xè non sono lì con voi.... :tears:

Ci vediamo sabato betta!!!!!

ma come mai non vieni prima? sei a lavoro? o ti devi incontrare con mika..a casa tua.. come al solito??? eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh?? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

io direi la seconda ipotesi :naughty::sneaky2: mirti però quando arrivi manda un mex ke magari riesci ad aggregarti a noi...

hi everybody!!

see you tomorrow;

we come from france to see all of italian fans,have a good time with you!

ciao!

wohoo!!! can't wait!when will you arrive? do you have the phone number of someone of us, so we can meet?

tomorrow we have to chat about a big problem-... do you think staff will control our bags at the entrance???

ahahahaha!!!the problem of everyone!!! i dunno...i think they might control them but i think they'll let you bring your camera inside...if this is what you mean....i optimistic about it!!! i have to be cause i want to take a lot of pics!!!

ahahahaha!!!the problem of everyone!!! i dunno...i think they might control them but i think they'll let you bring your camera inside...if this is what you mean....i optimistic about it!!! i have to be cause i want to take a lot of pics!!!

I'm not talking about cameras... I'm worried about any kind of drinks!

ok...we'll see tomorrow...I'm going to finishing last things..and than to bed!!!

see ya in the morning!!!! :D

plastic bottles!!!there shouldn't be problems with them!ok hun,see ya in the morning in ferrara station!!! :biggrin2:

plastic bottles!!!there shouldn't be problems with them!ok hun,see ya in the morning in ferrara station!!! :biggrin2:

..I finished to upload mika's song in my mobile which is also a 5mpx camera, and I'll send you the photo as soon as I find an hot spot for free connection in Turin

..I'm so proud of my last good buy:biggrin2:

{blabla..if only I knew how to use it..}:roftl::roftl::roftl:

good night every1!

You are all going to have so much fuuuuuuuuunnnnnn!! Reports as soon as you are able, LOTS of pressure from me tonight!!!!!

Quick quick I want to see....well I know I have to wait a few more hours, you are probably only getting ready to leave home....:biggrin2: