MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I've seen the price of the ticket, of the plane (with ryanair it's not very expensive)...AND IT'S ON SATURDAY so it's really possible...don't know yet for hotel...Argh it's really not reasonable...Can Anyone tell me if the airport Milano-bergamo is far from the city...Do you think I will lost...or Milano is a small city...cause added to that I don't speak italian:blink: ...does anyone reserve for the hotel? Think i need to be reassured to take this crazy decision...but it could be also the occasion to visit Bologna...

OK I've seen the price of the ticket, of the plane (with ryanair it's not very expensive)...AND IT'S ON SATURDAY so it's really possible...don't know yet for hotel...Argh it's really not reasonable...Can Anyone tell me if the airport Milano-bergamo is far from the city...Do you think I will lost...or Milano is a small city...cause added to that I don't speak italian:blink: ...does anyone reserve for the hotel? Think i need to be reassured to take this crazy decision...but it could be also the occasion to visit Bologna...

Sorry! i didn't see your post...

u have to come..Lol

well... the airport is not in milan, so u have to take a bus from the airport to "Stazione Centrale" take a look here http://www.sacbo.it/Editorial/newsCategoryViewProcess.jsp?editorialID=2165&currentMenu=2189

then u have to take a train to Bologna

this is the link for watch the train hours (insert the destinations in the box)

http://www.ferroviedellostato.it/

and then i think we'll all meet in the Bologna station or some where but i don't know yet!:biggrin2:

will be soon some updates..:wink2:

se ya! BYE

hey peeps, i'm baaaack!!!!

omg, i leave this forum for few days and what happen??? it becomes a total mess!!!! :naughty:

to queenie and theblackqueen: :woot_jump: tias, no veo la hora de encotraros!!!

how awesome is it?? more and more people is coming to italy to see mika!!! i'm soooo happy right now! ^________^

hey peeps, i'm baaaack!!!!

omg, i leave this forum for few days and what happen??? it becomes a total mess!!!! :naughty:

to queenie and theblackqueen: :woot_jump: tias, no veo la hora de encotraros!!!

how awesome is it?? more and more people is coming to italy to see mika!!! i'm soooo happy right now! ^________^

¡¡¡HOLA JEN!!! Yo también estoy impaciente:woot_jump: Mika nos ha vuelto locas!!!!!

It's gonna be a total MFC gathering, something to remember in the future:groupwave: Can't wait, really can't wait!!!!

:boxed: so what's "n civico" and how can register myself? I think it WAS the form for registering...:blush-anim-cl:

n civico is the number you live at. Like Rue de xxxxx, 5. 5 is your "n civico":wink2:

Thank Mitilla (how can I do without you!)...and how can I register myself in order to have a "login "code...:blink: ...."

you're more than welcome, you know that!:biggrin2:

login code? uhmm..let's see...you mean the grey-brownish box at the bottomof the registration form? if it's that what you mean you don't need to enter, it's not an obligatory field so leave it blank.

Just tick the "i agree" fields...

oh wait..login code? if you're registered you should have received an email with all the infos..then you can login to the site and make your purchase

It's a endless problem 'cause I can't registered myself without this login code...don't understand all this at all...so confused...I'm not idiot but i have to admit that I'm not really efficient for this ...

do you want some help?? with login code do you mean the one in the red box?

registr.jpg

so in that box you have to put like a sort of nickname, that you'll use every time you log in in that site...it could be laurence or something else, dunno :blink: is it clear enough?

oh and just tell me if you've got other problems with that site.too bad they don't have an english version