MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

exams...who cares?? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: oh i want to go to the sea so bad!!! i need a rest!!!

lol I don't! :°D but my parents do and since they live with me and give me food and shelter and all the trimmings, well I should give something back someday right? :D

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

isn't it? :D golly, I'm flooding this thread with my gibbering... sorry! Thing is... MIKA's coming to Bologna, you get it? :D

*speaking from the shop*

yes matt, we got it!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: are you exicited??? :roftl: i mean, it's your hometown! YOUR HOMETOWN!!! :roftl:

*speaking from the shop*

yes matt, we got it!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: are you exicited??? :roftl: i mean, it's your hometown! YOUR HOMETOWN!!! :roftl:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I had to take off all of my clothes! This news gave me fever!!! :punk:

macché! ero a Vieste, sul Gargano in vacanza!!! :D

(trans: no I didn't! I was in Vieste, in Gargano on holiday!!!)

devo assolutamente trattenermi dall'urlare la mia gioia... ho tutte le finestre aperte e i miei e il cinno dormono...

(trans: I have to keep myself from crying out loud my joy... all the windows are open and my parents and the kid are sleeping...)

...Altogether in Bologna!!!:thumb_yello:

...Altogether in Bologna!!!:thumb_yello:

YAY!

and if anyone needs a place to stay, I may have got room at my apartment in Bologna and at my home here in the countryside (about 30 mins by car). Of course I'd have to ask my parents first. And you mustn't be intimidated by my mother, the italian version of Bree Hodge from Desperate Housewives.

In case Mika's reading this: the invitation stands for you and your band too of course! LOL Don't go to the Baglioni Hotel and spend all your money in there!!!

YAY!

and if anyone needs a place to stay, I may have got room at my apartment in Bologna and at my home here in the countryside (about 30 mins by car). Of course I'd have to ask my parents first. And you mustn't be intimidated by my mother, the italian version of Bree Hodge from Desperate Housewives.

In case Mika's reading this: the invitation stands for you and your band too of course! LOL Don't go to the Baglioni Hotel and spend all your money in there!!!

MIKA, sorry, there will be no room left for you....:naughty:

we are many!

ok, matt, this is quite risky of you...me, kath from uk, mirtilla, esperia and bf...we all need a bed to rest!!!:shocked:

seriously...if you can help, it's ok. at least you can suggest a cheap place to stay, near the venue...

can you be our tourist info centre? please............:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

hi! are you able to know where mika is going to stay in bologna?

however... I live in ferrara and if the boy who lives with me decide to turn back home (padova) that weekend, I'll have 2 beds for you and a sofa! :)

yayyy!!! i've got my tickets people!

Mirtilla, just click on "edit event" and change the date !

yeah, i've been without internet connection for 3 days:sneaky2: ..

thanx whoever edited the post!:wink2:

MIKA, sorry, there will be no room left for you....:naughty:

we are many!

ok, matt, this is quite risky of you...me, kath from uk, mirtilla, esperia and bf...we all need a bed to rest!!!:shocked:

seriously...if you can help, it's ok. at least you can suggest a cheap place to stay, near the venue...

can you be our tourist info centre? please............:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

sure! I'll try my best... as for the room I can provide for free... I've got a cozy little apartment in Bologna with a doublebed and two sofas. And I'm almost sure my parents would let me invite you over there. Then there's another double bed in the guest-room here at my house (San Pietro in Casale, near Bologna). I'll ask my parents. :)

as for the hotels... Mika is staying at the Baglioni Hotel, which is in front of St. Peter's Church in via Indipendenza. If you're willing to spend the night under the same roof, you must be willing to spend 240€ for a double room.

http://www.venere.com/search/?lg=it&geoid=726#o=price&r=0&m=0&f=C000100000000170&checkin=2007-10-20&checkout=2007-10-21&pval=2&rval=1&sb=0&ms=1

The Giardinetto Hotel is close to my apartment for example... anyway, I will be your guide if you'll let me... we'll have a nice walk and take everyone to their place safe and sound! :)

sure! I'll try my best... as for the room I can provide for free... I've got a cozy little apartment in Bologna with a doublebed and two sofas. And I'm almost sure my parents would let me invite you over there. Then there's another double bed in the guest-room here at my house (San Pietro in Casale, near Bologna). I'll ask my parents. :)

as for the hotels... Mika is staying at the Baglioni Hotel, which is in front of St. Peter's Church in via Indipendenza. If you're willing to spend the night under the same roof, you must be willing to spend 240€ for a double room.

http://www.venere.com/search/?lg=it&geoid=726#o=price&r=0&m=0&f=C000100000000170&checkin=2007-10-20&checkout=2007-10-21&pval=2&rval=1&sb=0&ms=1

The Giardinetto Hotel is close to my apartment for example... anyway, I will be your guide if you'll let me... we'll have a nice walk and take everyone to their place safe and sound! :)

MATT YOU ARE AN ANGEL!

mika at the Baglioni...posh mika! :sneaky2::thumbdown:

anyway, just for your info...i'm not that sure i want to stalk him at his hotel..i love mika having his own privacy...but you can do whatever!...

ok we'll see, i may change my mind...if we are discrete....:biggrin2:

MATT YOU ARE AN ANGEL!

mika at the Baglioni...posh mika! :sneaky2::thumbdown:

anyway, just for your info...i'm not that sure i want to stalk him at his hotel..i love mika having his own privacy...but you can do whatever!...

ok we'll see, i may change my mind...if we are discrete....:biggrin2:

yeah, me neither! Yet again we could walk him to his hotel! lol

YAY!

your mother's like Bree?? wow, i love her!:biggrin2:

O_O you're fab! where have you found this new???? baglioni hotel... we'll be there to meet the entire group to your party! :D

Every famous person who spends the night in Bologna stays there. It's a certainty. I really doubt Mika and his entourage would be treated differently.

I have the same problem about torino, but I have to turn back home in the night 'cause next day I have to be in bologna x_x

I'll have to drive for 4 hours!!!

me too!!! but i was thinking to take a train at 4.50 in the morning to go to bologna...but then i would be a ghost and i don't want to scare evrybody :naughty: so it's better if i take some rest before the gig in bologna...

matt it would be awesome! otherwise i don't know where to stay...:blink: