Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY!

and if anyone needs a place to stay, I may have got room at my apartment in Bologna and at my home here in the countryside (about 30 mins by car). Of course I'd have to ask my parents first. And you mustn't be intimidated by my mother, the italian version of Bree Hodge from Desperate Housewives.

In case Mika's reading this: the invitation stands for you and your band too of course! LOL Don't go to the Baglioni Hotel and spend all your money in there!!!

...How large is your apartment??? :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

HEY!

i need to know something quite definitive for our stay in bologna on the night of october 20th!

need to book something for english MFCers coming...so if anyone has got any news...pls. let me know!

I am not staying over night, sorry. I'll go back after the concert and after hopefully have had a chance and meet mika & co. :blush-anim-cl:

same story if there's a padova gig.. what happened to that BTW? :boxed:

hi jeyjen...

i was lurking everywhere...cancellations are increasing!

i'm eating a cup of rice crispies to console myself.....

let's keep engaged with october gigs!

so, where do we start?

we miss matt...

oh please, let's not speak about cancellations :tears: cause the one of summercase really depressed me :sad: i'm more and more scared...

and robertina, i was thinking the same about matt...he's the only one from bologna..he could give us some clues for a nice place...but apparently we're the only one online tonight :blink:

I have few minutes so I'm reading here to see the updates!

Gosh, all near hotels are complete??

This sucks!

Anyway Matt, that lives in Bologna, said that the Arena is 15 minutes far from the station. So I think we can check also for hotels near the station...is more annoying but at least is the only opportunity!We can also walk all together to the hotel so will not have problems...

I have few minutes so I'm reading here to see the updates!

Gosh, all near hotels are complete??

This sucks!

Anyway Matt, that lives in Bologna, said that the Arena is 15 minutes far from the station. So I think we can check also for hotels near the station...is more annoying but at least is the only opportunity!We can also walk all together to the hotel so will not have problems...

sarina, the near hotels are complete...they're just a bit more expensive...

sarina, the near hotels are complete...they're just a bit more expensive...

sorry....to be clear....the near ones are more expensive and not all complete instead the cheaper ones are complete...am I right...sorry...I'm kinda sleepy :shocked:

as regards availability, there are NO problems, cause the hotels i checked (actually few hotels) are all available for that date...we have to see for the price...

thanks for the reply, now I got it right.

ok, let's talk about the price when we'll be all here.

now I have to go, keep me updated!

'night!

:blush-anim-cl:

no no...the cheaper i found are TOO FAR from the place of the gig....about availability, there are no problems...

how far?

cannot we take a taxi and share cost?

i'll come in four ppl, maybe 5.

then mirtilla

then esperia and bf

koko is going at giulietta for the night?

matt has got his home

avoca will go back to her home too

jeyjen

who else? piperita?

how far?

cannot we take a taxi and share cost?

i'll come in four ppl, maybe 5.

then mirtilla

then esperia and bf

koko is going at giulietta for the night?

matt has got his home

avoca will go back to her home too

jeyjen

who else? piperita?

oh well:

- the cheapest one is an hostel, "hostel san sisto"..10 km far from the venue http://www.italian.hostelworld.com/availability.php/HostelSanSistoDueTorri-Bologna-16678

- and then i found hotel nettuno, which is also 10 km far http://www.italian.hostelworld.com/availability.php/HotelNettuno-Bologna-16532

actually i thought they were more far from the venue...stupid google maps...

on this page there are more hotels...have a look and then tell me what you think http://www.italian.hostelworld.com/findabed.php?OrderBy=price

jenny, aren't you staying at my home that night?

ps . what's new? we're leaving tomorrow. I'll say goodbye to all of you later.

Robertina, Jenny, I have your mobile number, so we can tell you by sms or mms what will happen at the concert!

kiSS

jenny, aren't you staying at my home that night?

ps . what's new? we're leaving tomorrow. I'll say goodbye to all of you later.

Robertina, Jenny, I have your mobile number, so we can tell you by sms or mms what will happen at the concert!

kiSS

hi giulietta!

yes pls. let us know!

i listened to mika at capital radio yesterday and i def said great things about somerset house! and that you all MUST go fancy dressed! have you got a fancy costume????

i'll phone you!

have a great time there and kiss mika for me! :wub2: :wub2: