MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

Mine is not a real fancy dress...it's like a betty boop dress... with red shoes with white dots... :D and a vest like them... and I think a white skirt...

I wish I could kiss him for all of you (ahr ahr ahr)...

so... what do I have to do?

1) sign the flag

2) buy your outfit

3) kiss him

4) ? what else?

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jenny, aren't you staying at my home that night?

ps . what's new? we're leaving tomorrow. I'll say goodbye to all of you later.

Robertina, Jenny, I have your mobile number, so we can tell you by sms or mms what will happen at the concert!

kiSS

is it that night?? o.o aaahh i don't understand anything :hypo: that's what happens when you study too much! i think we'd better talk of it in florence, face to face so we can understand (or I can understand :bleh:)

giulia, we'll keep u updated about florence, i'll send a sms if it's cancelled....so, you'd better start praying for not receiving that sms :sneaky2:

what else? oh yes, don't forget your tickets :plane: , have a lot, lot, lot, lot of fun.......aaaaand, do not kiss him too much :mf_rosetinted:

HAVE FUUUUUUUN!!! :cheers:

I must kiss him for Robertina..i MUST! I wouldn't do it....but I must.. it's a hard life... ¬_¬ ...soooo... I CAN'T not to kiss him!!! :D bhuauhaahua...

better talk about the concert in florence . I agree!

I have lot of things to do now!

*_*

see you :D

Hi people!!!!! I'm back!!::::OH Gosh!.....a week of holiday & then my computer decided to explode like in the cartoon movies with a big <<BOOOM>>!!! :shocked:.......so I missed a lot of things here!.....Anyway.....I will come to Bologna with my aunt too, so I am glad to meet you all there!...I live near Bologna so I don't need to find a hotel, but if you can't find any one there, you can look for an other one maybe not in Bologna but near there....I don't know, maybe in Modena (I live in province of Modena)?

"all Mika fans are like my friends"

It's a bit early maybe and i'm not sure at 100% but i I think I could give hospitality at my house in Bologna for one of you

we'll meet at italia wave therefore ^__^

OK maybe for me , just a maybe , looking at flights today .

just saw the big news :shocked: :shocked: can't believe i could have the chance to meet you freddie!!

*starts to dance and then prays for freddie to come*

it'd be awesome freddie!! :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
i'm afraid you guess well.

gosh, we seriosule need to find a hotel for us crazy fans!:naughty:

you're right!

Also...we need to make a banner or something like that!

And also....why about an after-party?Usually how it works Mirtilla? I know you've been in after concert party before (in Ibiza I believe)...so I'm wondering if you could give me infos :blush-anim-cl:

you're right!

And also....why about an after-party?Usually how it works Mirtilla? I know you've been in after concert party before (in Ibiza I believe)...so I'm wondering if you could give me infos :blush-anim-cl:

after party we'll waiting for him on second exit.. and then...

i don't know :roftl: :roftl:

you're right!

usually after parties are organized by someone else, like record companies etc. and you can enter by invitation. We live in Italy, we have to face this "little" detail. I don't think there will be an after party:mf_rosetinted:

usually after parties are organized by someone else, like record companies etc. and you can enter by invitation. We live in Italy, we have to face this "little" detail. I don't think there will be an after party:mf_rosetinted:

I see...infact I was afraid of that!

:sneaky2::thumbdown:

I'm so tired of living with my parents...and more sorry about their decision not goin in Greece by october:thumbdown:

I'm continuosly tryn to convince them to leave bologna's house free:cool:

... for the after party, obviously:naughty: