Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it possible to draw or write sth by hand? or does it have to be made on the computer? I could always scan what I made you know...

you can make hand stuff if you like! I did and took a picture of it lol :D

Cazzzz, i'm finishing it up now :biggrin2: just have to wait for JUlie to pm me her e-mail. I typed it on the comp, although i would much rather do something by hand, but i hope he'll still like it.

yeah I'm not sure if JUlie's been online today. Well, if you just PM her I'm sure she'll give you her e-mail address.

as for typing it up on the computer, how about if you insert pictures? Change the colour of the font etc? They might jazz it up a little. I don't know if JUlie is doing this but she might also be jazzing up the book too, to add a bit of flare to it. I don't think the book will look boring :thumb_yello:

Sorry that I haven't been online for a bit. Having some problems but all better now. I am and always have been 100% behind this project and will give it my 100% best to make you all and Mika proud.....

If anyone wants to PM me I will send you my email address asap....(that is defintely a promise)

yeah I'm not sure if JUlie's been online today. Well, if you just PM her I'm sure she'll give you her e-mail address.

as for typing it up on the computer, how about if you insert pictures? Change the colour of the font etc? They might jazz it up a little. I don't know if JUlie is doing this but she might also be jazzing up the book too, to add a bit of flare to it. I don't think the book will look boring :thumb_yello:

LOL ach it's QUITE colorful...

OKAY GUYS. I NEED EVERYONE'S OPINIONS.

Below are:

The front cover for the book (that is if you, JUlie, haven't already designed one).

Is it okay? Does it need to be more colourful? What needs to be added? What needs to be taken away?

1183144038_MikaRelax.jpg

THESE BELOW ARE FOR JULIE.

I was thinking that maybe you could just stick down these circles on random pages to keep it interesting. all u gotta do is print em off and snip snip snip! :)

1183144040_Circles1.jpg

1183144045_Circles2.jpg

Also JUlie, would you like me to TYPE out my letter instead? I'm not sure if my writing is readable from the picture.

OKAY GUYS. I NEED EVERYONE'S OPINIONS.

Below are:

The front cover for the book (that is if you, JUlie, haven't already designed one).

Is it okay? Does it need to be more colourful? What needs to be added? What needs to be taken away?

1183144038_MikaRelax.jpg

THESE BELOW ARE FOR JULIE.

I was thinking that maybe you could just stick down these circles on random pages to keep it interesting. all u gotta do is print em off and snip snip snip! :)

1183144040_Circles1.jpg

1183144045_Circles2.jpg

Also JUlie, would you like me to TYPE out my letter instead? I'm not sure if my writing is readable from the picture.

By crikey, you are creative. Would it sound like a cop-out if I use yours, as it is all your idea. If you want I could type out your letter save your energy as you have done so much already.....:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

By crikey, you are creative. Would it sound like a cop-out if I use yours, as it is all your idea. If you want I could type out your letter save your energy as you have done so much already.....:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

lmao! I try my best :blush-anim-cl:

this is why i moved to this computer while i had the chance...POWERPOINT! hahaha. works wonders it does! :D

don't worry JUlie i'll type it out. You've done more than enough: agreeing to take this on, buying the book, printing stuff off etc...we're in this together! It's only fair I do my bit :)

JULIE

I re-did my letter! It's SOOOO much better!

1183146467_mikaletter.jpg

And here's my drawing of me. I cropped it and made it lighter. No need to worry about the picture of me, it's in the letter. Maybe there could be a fan art section in the book?

1183146464_chibiCazGirl.jpg