Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

awesome! what shops have u looked in JUlie? i know u've looked in WHSmith...what about Woolworths? :shocked: :shocked:

HOBBYCRAFT!!!!

GO THERE!!!!!!!!!

They must have it!!!! or something like it!!!

Chezza, read my letter (a couple of pages back). maybe it'll give you some inspiration?

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay JUlie, thanks! I've beem PMing everyone, just to remind them. Sesil17aa is working on the message.

EEEE I'm so excited! where did you go to get the book?

I found this art craft shop in Romford before you come to Hobbycraft....but I went to HC anyway. Spent ages in there, it is fantastic....bought some bits and bobs from there.

i read just today the pm and i'm in too. so, count on me. the message have to be send to julie by e-mail, right?

yeah you posted here a while ago asking to participate. We only have a small handfuls of entries so I was just messaging the people who haven't sent anything in yet.

Yup - create your message however you like, and send a PM to JUlie asking for her email! :)

Hmm, I really like the idea... But I don't know what to write him anymore:boxed:

I mean with the birthday thing, the secret book thing etc.. I feel like I would be repeating myself the entire time lol.

So if anyone has some inspiration...

Does it really have to be a letter? Or can you also just make some photoshop drawing/card-kinda thing with a short message?:fisch:

Hmm, I really like the idea... But I don't know what to write him anymore:boxed:

I mean with the birthday thing, the secret book thing etc.. I feel like I would be repeating myself the entire time lol.

So if anyone has some inspiration...

Does it really have to be a letter? Or can you also just make some photoshop drawing/card-kinda thing with a short message?:fisch:

it can be anything you like. A short message, a long letter...whatever, so long as it's colourful! And Mika is pretty much overworking, and we as the fans want to let him know that we care for him and his health...so something along those lines would be fabbo :thumb_yello:

I'd like to participate in this n__n

but the thought is that the things should be made on the computer, or what? Or can I draw/write something on a piece of paper, and then scan it and send it to you as a jpg? it might become quite mig though, if it should be an A4-sized jpg...