Who would you choose to be Mika's new celebrity friend?

DaMango

Definitely Jo Whiley as a showbiz friend. She is very suitable for him to be friends with, she's into her gadgets and they get on great, and both have unique dress sense.

I used to really dislike Jo Whiley but I've completely changed my opinion of her lately since seeing how nice she is to Mika (whilst many DJ types are still being snidey. and patronising..:sneaky2: ). So I agree. :biggrin2:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say lily allen...

shes such a genius im sure they could have they could have a lot of fun

but if lily isnt available i would choose... me!!!!

okay i know im not famous or anything but who cares??? if were happy together then whats the problem??? i mean im funny and childish and im always volonteer to try new stuff and i ****in love shopping

and i live in paris and i speak french and im sorry but i gotta say we ****in have a lot in common!!!!!!!!!!!!

mika and i belong together... isnt that romantic???

Well Damango, you really have proven what I have thought all along. They say everyone has a double somewhere but to have 2 such people that are both extremely talented (and so attractive to the ladies) really is a miracle.

I love both these artists (not in the same way as yourself though:roftl: ), and I am sure that Mika will go on to be as big (not literally) as Prince.

Lots of people say he is a 1 album wonder but they said it about Prince to, and look how many he has had.

I love this thread and hope to see more of your wonderful comparisons.:thumb_yello:

Yours HJ.

i would actually chose Gerard Way, i know its like, him and MIKA are just, not alike in anyway... but i think a friendship like that would work. i really do, this idea came to me in one of my moments of madness, but i think its right.

MIKA and Prince: wow, what a great couple! it would be iteresting seeing what would come out from the two of them!

AND, i'd so love Mika will make a Prince cover in his next tour!

• 3 weeks later...

I was also thinking pop singer Will Young. Mika and Will have very beautiful voices and they both wear funny, colourful clothes. They'd look amazing as friends. :thumb_yello:

Patrick Wolf!

I agree! I would like to see Mika and Patrick hang out, just because I think I'd die from sheer adorableness. Plus, they seem like they would get along, and Patrick's opening for Mika tonight. :wink2: I'd also like to see him with Calvin Harris. :D