What the hell is this guy thinking?

IngievV

I was browsing for Mika videos when I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYrrt1qBwUI

He warns us to not take it too seriously, 'cause then we are a sad person and it's not a treat towards Mika, it's just a joke.

That's what he writes. Well I don't see the humor honestly...don't mess with Mika or you mess with me:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was browsing for Mika videos when I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYrrt1qBwUI

He warns us to not take it too seriously, 'cause then we are a sad person and it's not a treat towards Mika, it's just a joke.

That's what he writes. Well I don't see the humor honestly...don't mess with Mika or you mess with me:mf_rosetinted:

I woke up with a bit of a bad stomach this morning but that guy just made it worse he is so grose eww

And next time maybe he should write down what hes going to say before he puts it on tape but hopefully he will never be on tape again

OMG

WTF

what the hell does he expect us to take it other than seriously?!?!?!

he has made me so angry ...whyyy ohh whyyy he cant even play the guitar OR sing :thumbdown:

A song about one of the annoying people currently playing on the radio (like over and over again)

Well, he's entitled to have his opinion, and also to have it in public if he's in need of that...

A little explanation for this video. First, I wouldn't kill kittens, I just used Kittens for comedic effect

WTF??

Mika started out on Myspace (where some of the worlds greatest music composers in the world *all sarcasm* try and sell their music to the internet masses, in the hope to become the 'next big thing')

So this guy must have a musician's myspace page himself :biggrin2:

...and he got snapped up by a record company and has become very successful thanks to it. The down side is that he has been herded as if he invented sliced bread, and now his songs play over and over again on the radio, like Dante's 7th circle of HECK. and after listening for the past 6 months, I've had enough of suffering in silence.

How about turning your radio off? Too sad you never found the button...:blink:

So this song represents the that I have towards Mika and how he is constantly being thrown in the faces of the British public.

I wish I was the British Public.

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR COMEDIC EFFECT

Sad enough he has to explain this.

IF YOU TAKE THIS VIDEO SERIOUSLY THEN YOU'RE A VERY SAD PERSON WITH NO IDEA ABOUT THE IRONIC MESSAGE I'M TRYING TO PUT THOUGH THIS VIDEO. THIS IS NOT A THREAT TO SAID MUSIC MAKER, IT'S JUST A JOKE...

Don't worry, I don't take it seriously. :bleh:

sorry about my terrible singing and playing, I can play the guitar and sing, just not at the same time...

Are you sure? :blink:

ENJOY! (more) (less)

Not.

Oh well, and here I am to give this sad guy a forum... LOL :biggrin2:

Well, he's entitled to have his opinion, and also to have it in public if he's in need of that...

WTF??

So this guy must have a musician's myspace page himself :biggrin2:

How about turning your radio off? Too sad you never found the button...:blink:

I wish I was the British Public.

Sad enough he has to explain this.

Don't worry, I don't take it seriously. :bleh:

Are you sure? :blink:

Not.

Oh well, and here I am to give this sad guy a forum... LOL :biggrin2:

lol its ok, i didnt hear him say that, i just couldnt take him seirously at all, and it didnt make me mad haha

yes i know exactly where Natalie is coming from i mean its pointless making a video about something you hate it has no objectives at all.

if anything it just confuses me :blink:

i now left a comment...or three lol, my name is kavilee5...i had to hold myself back from ranting like a loonie. and then i realized, why am i wasting time on this pathetic guy...but then again we have to stand up for mika, so yeah :biggrin2:

this song didn't get me angry...:blink:

everyone their own opinion right? I do think it's a bit crazy to make such videos, those people only do it to shock the fans and pissing people off...

Didn't work on me buddy! hehe:naughty:

the dying of some horrible death thing and what followed was over the top i think.