Subliminal message for Mika =]

ThatRadFreak

Well, i got this idea when CazGirl started the 'im shocked' thread, and basically, my idea is a patchwork quilt, so members could send me their 'patches' and then i could attempt to try and make a quilt or a blanket type thing from it, my mum knows all of this stuff so it shouldn't be too hard.

It doesn't need to be knitted, it can be made from material, and ot decorate it you could sew onto it or add extra materials.

As means of getting the blanket to him, im going to three gigs of his in 5-6monthes [24th November and 2&3 December] so there should be more then enough time to put it together =]

And the plus side of the blanket is that maybe it'll persuade him to sleep hehe =]

Does anyone like this idea?

People who have said they like the idea [and hopefully you'll do it cos otherwise tell me soon! lol]

BexxY

Ioana

kjoshi

sherry_baby

Monshi

Kavi

Diana

jemmalee

Satu

mouselle

kantorlight

rilo8913

my_rainbow_radio

mikaluvr

And now for the girlies who like the idea, but cant sew or knit and stuff =]

skimbletapps

CazGirl

Dangerous Kat

GhostsInTheRadio

Stormy Weather

Finkster

soangel

happikali

i think what will happen for the people who cant sew or knit is that there is either going to be a patch for you, to say that you wanted to be part of it, but cant sew, lol, or you could send a picture/ drawing, and then it can be printed out and ironed onto a patch =]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love this idea, but alas i cannot sew.

=OOO

IDEA!!!

Maybe you could do a bare patch, and write "this is dedicated to those who cant sew"

RROOOFFFLLLL

yeah

like in the middle, it would be the sixe of four normal patches, so it wouldnt stick out and have, this patch is dedicated to ______ cos they cant sew!

sweet =]

i love this idea, but alas i cannot sew.

=OOO

IDEA!!!

Maybe you could do a bare patch, and write "this is dedicated to those who cant sew"

RROOOFFFLLLL

I LOVE THE IDEA...hahaha now we'll even be with him while he's sleeping :biggrin2: awww he could use it whenever he's on a plane!!!!!!!

i'm loving caz's idea :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

OORRRR!!!

I did this picture of "chibi Mika" *japanese animé styled Mika drawing...im sure u know it*

could u imprit that onto the quilt somehow?! someway?!

gah i dont know xD

i'll ask my mum lol

she said:

what does it look like, does it have a lot of intricate detail?

not sure what that means xD

gah i dont know xD

i'll ask my mum lol

she said:

what does it look like, does it have a lot of intricate detail?

not sure what that means xD

all i meant was...like...print the picture off and like...sew it on ROFL, not necessarily sew the entire thing...

this is what it looks like, show ur mother:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34419481&albumID=549541&imageID=8965995

all i meant was...like...print the picture off and like...sew it on ROFL, not necessarily sew the entire thing...

this is what it looks like, show ur mother:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34419481&albumID=549541&imageID=8965995

she said it could be done =]

if we ironed it on =]

but she said it cant be sewn as just one square

but it could just be ironed on =]

Please count me in.

For people who can't sew, they just need to send a page of what they would like printed onto fabric, like a message or picture, and any colour ink-jet printer can print it onto specially prepared fabric. Then it can be sewn as a regular patch in the quilt. That means everyone can be involved, and it could be like a scrap book as a quilt. (LOL- I can see this thing becoming rather large, and very popular!)

You can buy ready to print fabric pages, or make your own, using bubble-jet set. Printed pages are better than just drawing on to the fabric, as it is machine washable, and colour-fast.

I am willing to help if you want...