Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah, by PM, if that's alright.

i don't have any money left after i sent my first patch and my Mika Mail.:bleh:

lol

tis alright ^^

i just need to remember how many fabric thingys i have left xD

lol xD

i still need to send mine, but Ioana wont tell me where she lives :mf_rosetinted:

if you can get it to me by monday, then no =]

Okay I tried something but it didn't come off very well. :( Well at least there are more projects and I'm sure the quilt will turn out to be great. :) How many patches have you got for it?

Or perhaps I could send a picture that I have done before?

Yeah that'd be cool,

but i need more hand made patches co i only have 9 fabric pages left, and i need about 30 more patches xDDDDDD

30????????????????????????????????????????????????????:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: i will try to draw two! i dont have a scanner....but i could try to take a picture....i dont know! i will figure it out!Lol! so busy i am! haha! the more patches on that quilt from me the better...or worse....haha!:wink2:

30????????????????????????????????????????????????????:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: i will try to draw two! i dont have a scanner....but i could try to take a picture....i dont know! i will figure it out!Lol! so busy i am! haha! the more patches on that quilt from me the better...or worse....haha!:wink2:

The names in black on the front page are those whose patches i havent recieved :sneaky2:

YOU NEED 30 MORE PATCHES?!?!?!

what happened did people back out or something? :shocked:

well i could help out if you need me to do a couple more but im running low on inspiration i will see what i can do though...let me know :thumb_yello:

YOU NEED 30 MORE PATCHES?!?!?!

what happened did people back out or something? :shocked:

well i could help out if you need me to do a couple more but im running low on inspiration i will see what i can do though...let me know :thumb_yello:

a bunch have, but i havent recieved loads of them, on the front page the names in black are those who i havent recieved yet.

Any patches would be a huge help =]

a bunch have, but i havent recieved loads of them, on the front page the names in black are those who i havent recieved yet.

Any patches would be a huge help =]

okies i will see what i can do if i have time :thumb_yello: