The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to let you know i have just sent off three more patches to you in the post but they can be classed as surpluss you dont have to use them its just extra incase you dont get enough patches :thumb_yello:

wow I'm so excited about this one, it's so fab, I've urges to make more patches now too, just let me know I got some great materials and colours and sequins and all sorts, I cant draw for toffee but I can always throw things tog on my sewing machines lol (comes from making dancing costumes for my daughter my best achievement was that I made her a ballet tutu :biggrin2: I was rather proud of it cos it looked like a proper one too lol.)

wow I'm so excited about this one, it's so fab, I've urges to make more patches now too, just let me know I got some great materials and colours and sequins and all sorts, I cant draw for toffee but I can always throw things tog on my sewing machines lol (comes from making dancing costumes for my daughter my best achievement was that I made her a ballet tutu :biggrin2: I was rather proud of it cos it looked like a proper one too lol.)

erm, if you really want to, you can make some more patches, but i cant garentee i'll use all of them :wink2:

Wow!

i always wanted to do ballet

but id be crap lol xD

Lets make him a pillow case to go with it ( I promise not to send random odd shaped stuffed things this time lol). (hey that sounded rude but at least YOU know it wasn't lol).

:shocked:

You can make a pillowcase if you want

xD

erm, if you really want to, you can make some more patches, but i cant garentee i'll use all of them :wink2:

Wow!

i always wanted to do ballet

but id be crap lol xD

:shocked:

You can make a pillowcase if you want

xD

and i will hide in it.:mf_rosetinted: and when he goes to sleep he will be like...

"why is my pillow so lumpy?"

"suprise"

"ahhhhhh! WTF!!!!!?":roftl:

How is our drawing coming along??? The one we sent to you that will be on the quilt? Just wondering. This is going to be great!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

still in the computer xD

i'll print it off soon, then i'll cut it into the right size :thumb_yello:

How are you adding the printed designs onto the quilt, are you using that paper you caan out into your printer and then transfer the image to fabrics? I have used that before and it was a bit pricey when I used it and I found that after a few washes the pattern starts to flake off.

But then I don't think Mika will actually put this quilt n his bed lol, he may put it in his room full of gifts from fans (I bet he has one by now, he gets gifts continually from fans and I guess he has to keep them somewhere lol.

How are you adding the printed designs onto the quilt, are you using that paper you caan out into your printer and then transfer the image to fabrics? I have used that before and it was a bit pricey when I used it and I found that after a few washes the pattern starts to flake off.

But then I don't think Mika will actually put this quilt n his bed lol, he may put it in his room full of gifts from fans (I bet he has one by now, he gets gifts continually from fans and I guess he has to keep them somewhere lol.

Im printing it straight onto some fabric, that was wonderfully given to me by mouselle =]

i dont think he'll actually use it either xD

all the jingly bits that are on it, and if it was me, i'd be well too scared that i'd break it.

He probably does

wouldnt surprise me

and if he doesnt

he needs one xD