The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol - warehouse is right! He's gonna need a whole building.

OK, I thought I'd share mine even though it didn't turn out how I wanted it to! I love his pink shirt and I put the wheel thingies from his artwork on it.

Mikaembroidery.jpg

:mf_lustslow: that's amazing! {I wanna one:roftl:}

:mf_lustslow: that's amazing! {I wanna one:roftl:}

Aw thanks Greta! I would make you one but after this, I don't want to embroider for a while now! :roftl: I was bummed because the face did not turn out at all like my drawing of it! Then I stretched out the fabric because of how many times I unpicked it and started over! :blink::bleh:

Aw thanks Greta! I would make you one but after this, I don't want to embroider for a while now! :roftl: I was bummed because the face did not turn out at all like my drawing of it! Then I stretched out the fabric because of how many times I unpicked it and started over! :blink::bleh:

I was joking, obviously:biggrin2: you should be very proud of your efforts..the result is very very good:thumb_yello:

Lol - warehouse is right! He's gonna need a whole building.

OK, I thought I'd share mine even though it didn't turn out how I wanted it to! I love his pink shirt and I put the wheel thingies from his artwork on it.

Mikaembroidery.jpg

That looks amazing!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the patches!

I was joking, obviously:biggrin2: you should be very proud of your efforts..the result is very very good:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah I know lol! :thumb_yello: Thanks again!

Thanks Kjoshi and Megan!! I can't wait to see the rest of the patches either!

Oh thanks TRF! I thought I had followed this thread better but I missed those pics! Everyone is sooo talented!! It is fun to see what everyone contributes with their different styles. This is SOOOO much work for you Carmel -- you totally rock for putting it together!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Oh thanks TRF! I thought I had followed this thread better but I missed those pics! Everyone is sooo talented!! It is fun to see what everyone contributes with their different styles. This is SOOOO much work for you Carmel -- you totally rock for putting it together!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

i think its just amazing.

i feel like

a mum xD

lol

im buying some material today, because the printed patches arent big enough, cos they dont have the border, and some patches are a bit small, so im just going to put some cheap material behind it to make it bigger =]

and i think im gonna have to get some ribbon to make it a bit bigger =]

i think its just amazing.

i feel like

a mum xD

lol

im buying some material today, because the printed patches arent big enough, cos they dont have the border, and some patches are a bit small, so im just going to put some cheap material behind it to make it bigger =]

and i think im gonna have to get some ribbon to make it a bit bigger =]

It is a ton of work and cost I'm sure. What kind of ribbon do you use to make it bigger? I have a bunch of grosgrain ribbon.

It is a ton of work and cost I'm sure. What kind of ribbon do you use to make it bigger? I have a bunch of grosgrain ribbon.

dont need any ribbon now =]

did a plan yesterday and its allll good =]

The material we got, for the Backing, center patch and to make the smaller patches bigger was £12.98 i think, i was expecting it to be alot more, so i was pleasently surprised =]

dont need any ribbon now =]

did a plan yesterday and its allll good =]

The material we got, for the Backing, center patch and to make the smaller patches bigger was £12.98 i think, i was expecting it to be alot more, so i was pleasently surprised =]

Oh good! I'm glad it didn't cost too much. This is gonna be so cooool!

How's the quilt coming on ThatRadFreak?:biggrin2:

Yeah. Can't wait to see it!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

I can't wait to see it either!:roftl:

Awesome!

I’ve cut out the backing and centre patch, and im going to write in the centre patch today or tomorrow, im going to borrow my neighbours sewing machine in Half term and my mum thinks I’ll be able to finish it then =]

I keep forgetting to say this, but i may have to give the quilt to mika in November 24th, as I may not be able to get to London anymore =[

I'm sure thats not a problem:biggrin2: After all your hard work, as long as you give it to him, it doesn't matter!