Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys

was like the best night of my life

and i keep forgetting everything xD

I was like that when I gave him the petition book - my

memory seemed to be erased by those gorgeous eyes -

I now have to watch the video to see what really happened!!! :wub2:

ok so, in the que, when andy the camera man came out, i took the quilt out to ask if i would be able to give it to MIKA, and he said i should be able to, and he like videoed the quilt and lots of people took pictures, and i was proud :biggrin2:

Spoke to andy about the quilt, over 30 people from all round the world made patches etc etc

In the actual gig, me and my mum was like holding the top up and waving it round, trying to get him to see it.

After the gig, at the signing, we put the quilt infront of the railing, and held the top up, so he could really see it, and he thought it was amazing, you could tell, he was genuinly gobsmacked.

he said thank you, and he touched sesil17aa's patch (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) and he kept going 'wow, thats incredable'

and then he signed my mika top and we went

=]

Carmel you should put a link on the first page to the youtube where he gets the quilt so we can easily locate it in future, it's hard to remember it is on page 60 whatever...!!!

And then if anyone else has quilt vids or photos, you can link them on the first page too.

You must be really chuffed.

Carmel you should put a link on the first page to the youtube where he gets the quilt so we can easily locate it in future, it's hard to remember it is on page 60 whatever...!!!

And then if anyone else has quilt vids or photos, you can link them on the first page too.

You must be really chuffed.

Carmel, you must be over the moon. He looks really impressed with it. :wub2:

Great work, all!

Thanks for posting the video, Carmel! I love watching Mika receive all of his MFC gifts! :biggrin2:

no problem =]

THERE'S MINE, THERE'S MINE!

*bounces around*

Thank you, Carmel!:wub2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: