The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

Let's do it!

:D:thumb_yello:

HAHA, YES! I remember wearing them for Easter with all my little dresses. hahaha

Ima PM you now =D

I remember them at school

with the little checked school dresses [mine were blue xD] and then the white socks with shiny black shoes

oh those where the days xD

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ima PM you now =D

I remember them at school

with the little checked school dresses [mine were blue xD] and then the white socks with shiny black shoes

oh those where the days xD

Hehe yay!

Luckily I never had to wear uniforms at school.

My mom made me wear the ruffles..and I liked them.:shocked:

The quilt looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!! You and your mom did an excellent job. We all should be proud of ourselves! We see our patch and it looks great!!! We're sure Mika will love it!

Wow it has been a week, first the petition book, then the year in cartoon motion book and now this. Too bad it was to late to join in on the Christmas song project.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Hehe yay!

Luckily I never had to wear uniforms at school.

My mom made me wear the ruffles..and I liked them.:shocked:

Englands crap, uniforms, and stuff xD

they were cute when your little

but i think, if i found them white socks in a big enough size, and colourful, i may wear them again :mf_rosetinted:

The quilt looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!! You and your mom did an excellent job. We all should be proud of ourselves! We see our patch and it looks great!!! We're sure Mika will love it!

Wow it has been a week, first the petition book, then the year in cartoon motion book and now this. Too bad it was to late to join in on the Christmas song project.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

He flipping better, or i may er hurt him :naughty:

It really has

Mika must be right chuffed!

oh my effing jefferies god...that is spectacular!! i only joined the other day so didn't know about it..but how ACE is that, hope he uses it..how cool would that be?? Even better would be if he kept it as a heirloom for his children that would be lovely :)

xx

TOMORROW!!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Its brilliant - I was not involved - but think its really

fantastic!!! Try and get interviewed by Andy, Mika's

cameraman before the gig, and tell him you have

something really special for Mika (tell him what it is if you

want to he may film it!!). I think Andy talks to Mika before

he goes on stage - thats how I got the petition known about

on the actual day of the concert!!

Good luck - and well done everyone!! :biggrin2:

YEEEEEY the handover is TOMORROW, I am sooo pleased, I think it's best then as sooo many MFCers are coming to the gig and I thnk it's probs gonna be the easiest one to give it to him at cos you wont have to cart it about tubes and stuff andit wont get wet cos we can Q indoors apparently. :biggrin2:

Hope we get a really good MFC members pic, it's gonna be a big one cos lots of us are going. Is the FLAG joining us?

when are you giving it to mika. can't sew but my kids and i can draw a great pic or a photo to put on. where do i send it to?

also, anyone who has pics that they would like on the mika mobile can email them to gabiklaf@yahoo.com before i leave for london on nov 28

gabi

Gabi , sorry it's all done. It is being handed to MIKA tomorrow. You will have to keep your eyes skimmed for the next project...there are always some going on!

ThatRadFreak Carmel, hun, you and your mum have done an amazing job putting this all together. I think follow Wendi's advice and get it filmed by Mika's cameraman beforehand and tell what it is. You have to get it to him afterwards and a tip off is always a great safety net.

Thanks for posting the pics, it really is fantastic.:wub2::thumb_yello:

CARMEL IS AT THE DONCASTER DOME GIG RIGHT NOW.

Her quilt just got filmed by Andy the Cameraman!!!!

SCREAMSSS

YAY!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

YAYYYYYYY

:yay: :yay:

thanks caz!!!!!!!!!!

woooooppppp :punk: and it's on camera too! woop i hope an MFCer gets it on cam too 2 show us!