MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how on the video of Big Girl at Glastonbury, the moment that they kiss is the only part in the entire song that is not shown. It starts to pan away and cuts to a shot of the crowd just as they walk toward each other after the song and then if you watch in the screens on the side of the stage it has a shot of equipment being moved and then of them separating and Mika wiping his mouth. :roftl:

Whaaaat :tears:

I'm ok now :mf_rosetinted:

The photo makes it look like this was some sweet prolonged romantic meeting of lips...the video shows it was a microsecond!!

A nano-second.

Just a lucky photographer whose finger was already compressing the shutter before he realised what he was going to capture....and how he would set a-fluttering all those hearts who wish it was them....:wub2:

The photo makes it look like this was some sweet prolonged romantic meeting of lips...the video shows it was a microsecond!!

A nano-second.

Just a lucky photographer whose finger was already compressing the shutter before he realised what he was going to capture....and how he would set a-fluttering all those hearts who wish it was them....:wub2:

I like how you've put it. :lol3:

A nano-second.

Agree with you on that Blue Sky :thumb_yello:

It's nothing to be shocked! I think it's a cute and innocent kiss...:blush-anim-cl: (who am I trying to convince...)

But I wonder what would have been our reaction if he kissed Martin instead?

i would simply have murdered martin instead of big girl