MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

Come now, you know I'm engaged! :biggrin2: And to your fellow compatriot, no less!

--Jack

what do you mean you're engaged??????:blink:

i thought we were official kiss partners??????

okay boy if youre cheating on me its gonna HURT:hunter: :bleh:

love you Jack :serenade:

this is a joke dont be scared

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG OMG OMG what is THAT :shocked: :shocked: I will cry myself to sleep for a week now :crybaby: I seriously thought I was gonna marry him :emot-sad: Guess he'll marry Big Girl instead now, they must be already engaged to kiss like that...and in public even :shocked::boxed: Ay ay ay :emot-sad:

can i be your cry partner???

apparently you're the only one who understands how i felt when i saw this picture...

lol guys, marry her? how about just kissing FOR FUN, has that come into your minds? :bleh: i was kissed like that in the past by 2 male celebrities (unfortunately not mika... yet :naughty: ), and it meant NOTHING, was just normal fan meetings (although i was on cloud 9 for a while after that :wub2: ).

Hahaha, I saw this in Caz's bulletin this morning and was swamped with jealousy.

But other than that, I'm not shocked at all. It's not like they're getting down and dirty, and it's not like it's any more of a kiss that you would give a friend or something. :das:

It's not like: "ZOMG izz Mika kssng a GURL dats not MIIIII!!!" :lmao:

Take a deep breath. You'll be okay. :roftl:

I love how on the video of Big Girl at Glastonbury, the moment that they kiss is the only part in the entire song that is not shown. It starts to pan away and cuts to a shot of the crowd just as they walk toward each other after the song and then if you watch in the screens on the side of the stage it has a shot of equipment being moved and then of them separating and Mika wiping his mouth. :roftl:

I love how on the video of Big Girl at Glastonbury, the moment that they kiss is the only part in the entire song that is not shown. It starts to pan away and cuts to a shot of the crowd just as they walk toward each other after the song and then if you watch in the screens on the side of the stage it has a shot of equipment being moved and then of them separating and Mika wiping his mouth. :roftl:

HAHA, all that lipstick on him would have looked funny :bleh:

x

Could you put the link? :biggrin2:

Neither shocked nor jealous:biggrin2:

Mika is a TEASER!!!

He's just givin something interesting to write on to the journalists!!!

He's such a nice boy!!!:naughty:

Btw it's the first time I see this pic, it was tacken thisweek end?

Neither shocked nor jealous:biggrin2:

Mika is a TEASER!!!

He's just givin something interesting to write on to the journalists!!!

He's such a nice boy!!!:naughty:

Btw it's the first time I see this pic, it was tacken thisweek end?

Yeah, at Glastonbury :thumb_yello:

x