MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

It's nothing to be shocked! I think it's a cute and innocent kiss...:blush-anim-cl: (who am I trying to convince...)

But I wonder what would have been our reaction if he kissed Martin instead?

:mfr_lol: would have been my reaction!!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's nothing to be shocked! I think it's a cute and innocent kiss...:blush-anim-cl: (who am I trying to convince...)

But I wonder what would have been our reaction if he kissed Martin instead?

I think that would be hilarious! I'd be more interested at MARTIN'S reaction than ours, frankly. :roftl:

And haha Scut Monkey...I love it when he does that!

But those pants make him look like he has no ass whatsoever. :roftl: Just thought I'd add...

Lol look at how many pages this thread has.

It's just an innocent kiss (or so it appears), let it go.

And besides, can you blame him for kissing BG? I'd do it too if she'd let me. :naughty:

I think it works now, DaMango! :)

You're right! It does work now. The small one does anyway. It looked like a very sweet kiss, not hardcore face sucking or anything. :naughty: I'm definitely saving this one. :thumb_yello:

Lol look at how many pages this thread has.

It's just an innocent kiss (or so it appears), let it go.

And besides, can you blame him for kissing BG? I'd do it too if she'd let me. :naughty:

:shocked:

sorry???

YOU WANT TO KISS BIG GIRL TOO??????

have you made a club that i havent been told of or something?????:blink:

well im happy for them (if theyre together)!!

I personally like big girl and think they would be cute together, ya know?

i mean yeah sure, im pretty jealous, but, i mean, its mika, and i just want him to be happy!!!

But I'm bound to be jealous, no matter what, so....

anyways..

YAAAY MIKA AND BIG GIRL!!!!

and yes, why not kiss big girl when you have the chance!! I would mannn!!

on the cheek of course though....

but still, they might not be together, so we shouldnt assume that its true, so all this i said is just IF theyre together...not official unless i hear the words come out of mikas perfect mouth....

well im happy for them (if theyre together)!!

I personally like big girl and think they would be cute together, ya know?

i mean yeah sure, im pretty jealous, but, i mean, its mika, and i just want him to be happy!!!

But I'm bound to be jealous, no matter what, so....

anyways..

YAAAY MIKA AND BIG GIRL!!!!

and yes, why not kiss big girl when you have the chance!! I would mannn!!

on the cheek of course though....

but still, they might not be together, so we shouldnt assume that its true, so all this i said is just IF theyre together...not official unless i hear the words come out of mikas perfect mouth....

To see Mika kiss the person he shares his life with on stage is probably the last thing to happen before we're all eaten by the Scientologists :wink2:

So relax and take it easy, it was just for the show :biggrin2:

If it did come to light that they were together, I'd be quite satisfied! Particularly in the face of the handful of journalists who mocked the song "Big Girl" and sneered that Mika is a total poser because, well, he can wax about big girls being beautiful and all, but being entirely, flamingly gay, would never put his money where his mouth is, so to speak.

That and, I also think it would be nice if he was involved with someone who's part of his tour (although not Martin, 'cause then Martin would have to go all Billy Brown on his wife and that would just be complicated!!) Mika did say in that one interview that he only ever had one really serious relationship and that it ended badly, so if he does get to share this crazy time in his life with someone special, I say good on him!

And, is it just me, or is the way Mika dances with the big girls - all kissing aside - strangely, fascinatingly sensual? Especially the Glastonbury footage - I felt pleasantly voyeuristic watching it! :naughty:

Sorry to make you all jealous but I have been there -GETTING KISSED BY MIKA!!!! la! la! and not just once !!!

He always does it with the Big Girls if you watch!

I have kissed her too! lol!

He also does it to the girl he sings does his duet with!

he is a lovely tactile person and will not complain if he wants more kisses from ME!!!!!

xx