Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

I'm away for one day and come back to 20 pages of chat and think "Wow, surely there must have been some news," but no!! Still, was an interesting read. Thanks folks. And I'm sorry that I wasn't here to be part of the night shift...

I think this is a brilliant idea. I for one would love to see something like this, particularly if it could be done semi-regularly and not just a one off. Say, once every six months, once every quarter... something like that??

I'm with you. I keep forgetting to put this in my nonchickeny Mika fantasy thread, but I would love to interview him... So long as my face wasn't on camera!

Ha. I saw this and immediately thought "Red Dwarf!" and then laughed cos in the next post, Deb was asking what this meant. I've been slowly building up my husbands Red Dwarf DVD collection...

It's been a while since i've seen it, but hmmm. Is that a Baldrick quote?

I too had never seen this performance. thanks for giving us the link Robi:wub2:

i was the first to be pleased! i loved reliving those moments....:wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust you! *rolls eyes*

*Puts on a black apron she stole from cineworld ages ago*

Stolen goods are also known as "hot" - appropriate for an apron!! :roftl: :roftl:

*Moves Mika magnets from all the white goods incase they disappear* :sneaky2:

What!

Who wouldnt want a cineworld apron :P

*Also stole popcorn and nachos*

:blink::lmao: sounds like me sometimes

The MFC must be VERY confusing for any poor sane person that happens to stumble along in pure innocence :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

sane?? where??? :bleh:

Stolen goods are also known as "hot" - appropriate for an apron!! :roftl: :roftl:

*Moves Mika magnets from all the white goods incase they disappear* :sneaky2:

*Wipes down wedny's mika chopping board*

The MFC must be VERY confusing for any poor sane person that happens to stumble along in pure innocence :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Innocence, shown by an mfcer.......

God i hope that was a vile attempt at humour

In my defence...

With the nachos, they opened huge bags of them, picked out the whole ones for the nacho snack dishes then binned all the ones that even had a corner broken off of them. I.e. 3/4 of a bag.

So i ate them :)

very smart of you *feels a sudden urge for nachos dunno why* :blink: