Mika Mail 29-6-07

CazGirl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for sharing this Caz! (I also signed up and never got anything after the first email.)

Hmm... Will "Standing in the Way of Control" be available to download though? It doesn't do me much good if it's just on vinyl...

--Jack

ive no idea. i might look stupid here, but i dont even know what a vinyl is LOL

Where did you get that mail from CazGirl?

I'm on the mailing list of Mikasounds but haven't received anything lately. :boxed:

Edit: Oh, apparently I'm not the only one with problems... Weird.

I received this when I joined in:

mikawelcomenote.gif

lol i cant even remember what i got when i joined xDDD all i know is that i get mail LOL

cool! :original: seems like i have to get the 7", just hope they'll have it on amazon! don't know if you've seen this, it's on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pDzVAmrmk would love to have this in a good sound quality! :)

ohhh! thanx sooooo much for the link!!!! I'm dying to hear the duo!

and I think it was the yesterdays MTV feature that mentioned M and Beth's duo as soon as 'they can put it all together logistically"

I get them, but not as soon as some people on here, maybe he has so many fans it takes ages for the computer to send them all. :naughty:

I have just got this email from mikasounds or whatever now! About a day later than Caz - why?:sneaky2:

I'm getting a little frustrated because my internet hasn't been re connected yet. Should have been done whilst I was at Glastonbury, but as it's being done at my new office (business is picking up), but the junction box for BT to connect it to was in another part of the building, which was locked. And the key holder was at... Glastonbury.

How ironic! So now I'm waiting for them to come back and get it done. Meanwhile I rely on my nephew to let me borrow his laptop on the weekend to check my Emails. GRRRR!

I'm getting a little frustrated because my internet hasn't been re connected yet. Should have been done whilst I was at Glastonbury, but as it's being done at my new office (business is picking up), but the junction box for BT to connect it to was in another part of the building, which was locked. And the key holder was at... Glastonbury.

How ironic! So now I'm waiting for them to come back and get it done. Meanwhile I rely on my nephew to let me borrow his laptop on the weekend to check my Emails. GRRRR!

LOL!! Awww...well thanks for letting us know! ^_^