LONDON FANS... what's going on out there?

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh .....2 bombs have been found ....and...apparently terrorists were planning a 'mass murder' or something!:shocked: but why? its just pathetic!!!:sneaky2:

and ...i might not beable to go to the ICA gig now...because of the stupid bombs!!!!!! :thumbdown:

no one was hurt ....everythings fine!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

yeh .....2 bombs have been found ....and...apparently terrorists were planning a 'mass murder' or something!:shocked: but why? its just pathetic!!!:sneaky2:

and ...i might not beable to go to the ICA gig now...because of the stupid bombs!!!!!! :thumbdown:

ive not been watching the news...but that sounds pretty serious :shocked:

They found a car in the West End, near her majesty's theatre. inside was 60 litres of petrol, gas, and loads of nails. Luckily someone saw it (the car was smoking at about 2am) and reported it to the police, so no-one was hurt. However, if it did go off, it would have killed thousands. Plenty of areas in London were blocked off, they claimed to find another bomb...

just the usual terrorist stuff that happens around the world nowadays im afraid.

the ICA gig is still on though isnt it??

the fooking mooses! makes me sick:thumbdown:

It's so barbaric! They want everyone to be scared... to not live life... It's so horrible :( I hear NEW YORK is up in arms... taking extra precautions... hopfully everything will get sorted

My Dad has always said another attack is bound to happen :(

He also works at West Point...they have had multiple terror scares in the last couple of days that haven't leaked the the media...its very scary

But you can't let these things control your life...I just wish these extremists would just go away...and for nations such my own country to stay out of foreign affairs and save Africa already lolololo

It's so barbaric! They want everyone to be scared... to not live life... It's so horrible :( I hear NEW YORK is up in arms... taking extra precautions... hopfully everything will get sorted

New York? Has there been stuff happening there too? I really need to watch the news more...

No, New York just likes to think it's all about them and so whenever anything happens anywhere, they put up the alerts. DC is like that too, so ridiculous. I was in London right after the Sept 7 bombings, and then I came in to DC, and there was more security around DC than around London.

Anyway, blah, I kind of hope we don't go talking politics because of this here... that may get a bit nasty.

--Jack

I feel so sorry for you guys. And I'm really scared. People say I tend to back out of the world (or whatever that's called), but I'm just so sick of it all. Really. And I dunno what I can do about it. I even had therapy because I'm so scared, and anytime something like that happens it's coming to the surface again... :shocked:

I just want it to stop, I hate it when things get out of control.

its kinda inevitable. i just wish everyone could get along. im still of the opinion that we should play love today at full volume from evey roof top, until the whole world is dancing and singing " everybody's gonna love todaaaaaaay! anyway you want to, any way youve got to love love me!" it would bring a wonderful moment of global unity!

when the london bombings happened, i was coming back from a music fetivsal in wales with my choir, and we where all singing the song 'london underground' which basically slags off the metro, and then we started to get phones calls, one by one - family and friends telling us that relatives where in london and hadnt come home and stuff. now that was really scary. our bus got pulled over and we had to spend the night in a service station

when the london bombings happened, i was coming back from a music fetivsal in wales with my choir, and we where all singing the song 'london underground' which basically slags off the metro, and then we started to get phones calls, one by one - family and friends telling us that relatives where in london and hadnt come home and stuff. now that was really scary. our bus got pulled over and we had to spend the night in a service station

oh my gosh that is so scary!! i'm so sorry that happened to you, that's terrible! Everybody got home safe, right?

It's stuff like this that makes me completely lose faith the human race.

yeah. it makes me sick that people want to do stuff like that, i mean, what drives someone to be that crazy to want to plant bombs and want to kill people! i just don't get it! i would never ever be able to even think about doing that!

ohh, dont do that! you have to rmember the threefold law! anyway, there are akways good people, and they're definately worth the faith. it just extremists. islam is actually a beautiful religion - but it's gotten outa hand. eveyone thinks it's very violent, but my experiece was of real community.

yeah. it makes me sick that people want to do stuff like that, i mean, what drives someone to be that crazy to want to plant bombs and want to kill people! i just don't get it! i would never ever be able to even think about doing that!

i know what you mean. those people are heartless. but they think their reasons are just. call me stupid, but i spose if you looked at it in their skins you might just see a piont too.

ohh, dont do that! you have to rmember the threefold law! anyway, there are akways good people, and they're definately worth the faith. it just extremists. islam is actually a beautiful religion - but it's gotten outa hand. eveyone thinks it's very violent, but my experiece was of real community.

yeah, it really is just extremists. Islam is a very peaceful religion and i don't think a lot of people realize that.

The whole situation is really quite sad. Some Muslims have launched a "jihad", a holy war against non-believers and a struggle on behalf of God and Islam. The terrorists involved in the July atttacks and 9/11 are insurgients to the extreme - even the term "fanatical" seems to be an understatement. Most of the time I find it inconceivable that there are actually human beings like this who roam the earth! To my utter dismay I remember September 11th, 2001 like it was yesterday. The horror is indelibly etched in my brain for the rest of my life. I still cry occasionally and nightmares still occur from time to time. My faith in humanity has irrevocably altered. So has the rest of the world's. God help us all.