2 of Lifes's Mika Mysteries Solved!

Suzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the assistance of recent pics and reports from a collective effort of MFCers, this is a summary of the 2 recent Mika Mysteries Solved:

1. Grey Boxer/Briefs are not custom made. Here is the proof (look closely at what Rainbow Sky describes as the "Braille" writing on the waistband (photo courtesy of missyh) :

gap.jpg[/img]

They are from the Gap.

in which I have claimed to always be my favourite store...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=288299#post288299

GreyGap.jpg

HMMMM

I find it kinda hard to concentrate on the writing on the boxers, as my eyes don't stay put for long enough to find out....they just wander off to his belly!!! It's sooo cute!!!

I love a bit of hair on the belly like that.

:blush-anim-cl:

HMMMM

I find it kinda hard to concentrate on the writing on the boxers, as my eyes don't stay put for long enough to find out....they just wander off to his belly!!! It's sooo cute!!!

I love a bit of hair on the belly like that.

:blush-anim-cl:

I've learned here on the forum that its called "Snail Trail"and/or "Happy Trail"

So I'm passing on that piece of learning to you now...no need for formal education when you can expand your vocabulary here... :roftl:

*makes mental note to tell hubby of all benefits of MFC*

Not sure but bet its Twinings Earl Grey Tea.

They are the most popular tea producer for speciality teas. Read also that he likes fruit tea and they make gorgeous ones and I drink them all the time and tried loads of makes but they are the best so far.

Promise to ask if I remember next time I see him!

xx

GAP.jpg

Just a bit more evidence I managed to gather the other week.....:wink2:

Wow! Jennie - good job!

:punk:

You'd think that first photo would have been convincing enough - but many were still not convinced! (I think their monitors need replacing :naughty: )

But your PIC - well, there's no denying now!!! :thumb_yello:

Not sure but bet its Twinings Earl Grey Tea.

They are the most popular tea producer for speciality teas. Read also that he likes fruit tea and they make gorgeous ones and I drink them all the time and tried loads of makes but they are the best so far.

Promise to ask if I remember next time I see him!

xx

Yes...many have thought the same. Will somebody please ask him at the next gig? Pretty please. Maybe we can dangle a Twinings tea bag and ask "

Is this your fave?" Besides laundry and feeding kids, this is on the list of my priorities - isn't that sad? ....

I've learned here on the forum that its called "Snail Trail"and/or "Happy Trail"

So I'm passing on that piece of learning to you now...no need for formal education when you can expand your vocabulary here... :roftl:

*makes mental note to tell hubby of all benefits of MFC*

Haha ... in Australia we call it the Wombat Trail ..... :roftl::wink2:

PS. I informed the knitters of this the other week !!

Haha ... in Australia we call it the Wombat Trail ..... :roftl::wink2:

PS. I informed the knitters of this the other week !!

04AUS-30201-Wombat.jpg

Well..it is kinda cute...(I wouldn't pet it though...)It might bite back... :roftl:

Great Job, Sherlock Holmes! :biggrin2:

Thank you. Had plenty of help. *bowing*

Esperia, you will be seeing MIKA on Thursday - do you have a mission to accomplish?

The "undiluted" ribena reminds me of a story Russell Crowe told about when he first went to the states. He was making a movie somewhere and when asked about his hangover cure he told them he took Berocca (I will explain what that is in a minute!)

Anyway old Russ handed these Berocca's out to the crew who wanted to be relieved of their hangover symptoms but died laughing the next morning when he came across all these crew members frothing orange gunk out of their mouths- Berocca's are tablets which are high in vitamin c and are designed to be dissolved in a glass of water- not sucked on!!! So if anyone ever offers you a Berocca remember this story!!

The "undiluted" ribena reminds me of a story Russell Crowe told about when he first went to the states. He was making a movie somewhere and when asked about his hangover cure he told them he took Berocca (I will explain what that is in a minute!)

Anyway old Russ handed these Berocca's out to the crew who wanted to be relieved of their hangover symptoms but died laughing the next morning when he came across all these crew members frothing orange gunk out of their mouths- Berocca's are tablets which are high in vitamin c and are designed to be dissolved in a glass of water- not sucked on!!! So if anyone ever offers you a Berocca remember this story!!

:roftl:Good to know! More learning on MFC today... :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just realized something. I think Mika was kidding about the custom made underwear. Afterall, we know he's such a kidder. I think it was a joke, I don't know about anyone else though. He IS a good actor.

With the assistance of recent pics and reports from a collective effort of MFCers, this is a summary of the 2 recent Mika Mysteries Solved:

1. Grey Boxer/Briefs are not custom made. Here is the proof (look closely at what Rainbow Sky describes as the "Braille" writing on the waistband (photo courtesy of missyh) :

gap.jpg[/img]

They are from the Gap.

in which I have claimed to always be my favourite store...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=288299#post288299

GreyGap.jpg

2. Mika's Mystery Juice in which I stole from the Chicago concert and subsequently had a following of copycats do the same is no longer a mystery. Here is the proof (revealed by Martin Waugh, witnessed and reported by Babspanky and Bexxy):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=341646#post341646

Ribena_Blackcurrant_Bottle_500_Ml.jpg+ evian (dcdeb you must add water!) =IMG_0371-1.jpg

3. My Next Mission - To uncover MIKA's favourite brand of Earl Grey Tea

This is in not a simply ridiculous pointless project. As we all know Mika will be celebrating his birthday in a very short time and knowing all his favourite things may come in handy....

I can't read the writing on his undies... Does it really read "Gap"? I have to say, it does look remarkably like Gap underwear.